• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Toure - FCS Player of the Week

I wasn't a R. Moss fan in '96 when he dropped down and torched us, but he proved he wasn't a fluke over his NFL career.

Still think he should own up on ESPN and tell the world he got Moss'd....

406flyfisher said:
I wasn't a R. Moss fan in '96 when he dropped down and torched us, but he proved he wasn't a fluke over his NFL career.

Yeah that's pretty vain of him. There's no way he didn't know about it.

406flyfisher said:

We were going to record everything to start the Monday Night Football and pre-game show, just to make sure we caught his segment. But we almost never watch and had no idea how early it started ... so we missed out. Anybody catch it and know whether or not he mentioned that his record was busted?

IdaGriz01 said:
406flyfisher said:

We were going to record everything to start the Monday Night Football and pre-game show, just to make sure we caught his segment. But we almost never watch and had no idea how early it started ... so we missed out. Anybody catch it and know whether or not he mentioned that his record was busted?

He did not mention it.

NorthEndZoneDan said:
IdaGriz01 said:
406flyfisher said:

He did not mention it.
Somehow, I'm not at all surprised.

...consolation prize....
...the cats got mossed...
...monday night football...

... :lol: ...

IdaGriz01 said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
IdaGriz01 said:
406flyfisher said:

He did not mention it.
Somehow, I'm not at all surprised.

However, I did see a tweet from Rainey that they did show an Albany receiver who Moss'd a bobcat! So there's that I guess.

Back