• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Weber State's Psych Up Vid for Montana

mcg said:
Objectively, is there really any difference in noise between 5000 fans and 5200 fans? Attendance could be as much as 5200 as long the Christmas village doesn't sell out.

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
Ursa Major said:
This will be celebrated in Cheney for generations. They're finally off the hook for the worst fan video.

[media]https://youtu.be/BjYJgUQZ3k4[/media]

This is also in the running for the worst hype video ever....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtWLPy7UGPU

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ring the Bell. That's so awesome!

Omg that guy is a tool!

The only thing that is missing is “Mean Gene” Okurlund holding the mike.

Ursa Major said:
In a dystopian world, fueled by anger, candlelight and Juicy Juice, your only chance for survival is to drop the kids off at Toy Town, dress warm and show up early at Stewart Stadium. They're coming for you Utah. This time it's real!

What’s that over there? Oh, it’s the ghost of Joseph Smith himself, and he looks very angry....at those who don’t take their kids to Toy Town before taking the bus up to The Stew. Wanna get your name on the naughty list in The Tabernacle? Not dressing warm would be a good start. Also, soaking with that thing where another person jumps on the bed. He’s out on that shit.

Ursa Major said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:
Ursa Major said:
This will be celebrated in Cheney for generations. They're finally off the hook for the worst fan video.

[media]https://youtu.be/BjYJgUQZ3k4[/media]

This is also in the running for the worst hype video ever....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtWLPy7UGPU

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ring the Bell. That's so awesome!
giphy.gif

floridagriz15 said:
If we're being honest I just fell on the floor laughing when I watched this. WTF 😂😂😂

I have watched the "Ring the Bell" no less than 100 times. I have shared it with every single person I know. It is the funniest, least cool video I have ever seen :lol: :lol:

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
floridagriz15 said:
If we're being honest I just fell on the floor laughing when I watched this. WTF 😂😂😂

I have watched the "Ring the Bell" no less than 100 times. I have shared it with every single person I know. It is the funniest, least cool video I have ever seen :lol: :lol:

I'm just cackling at this point. If he woulda said ring the bell one more time at the end I'd probably have to see a doc. I think AnyGivenSaturday needs this thread... Lmfao

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
floridagriz15 said:

Petrino seems so uncomfortable in that video it makes me uncomfortable. 😂

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
floridagriz15 said:

“We’re celebrating personal bests all the way to a touchdown. Come out and support the team and ring the bell, or don’t. I don’t give a shit.”

And now he has taken the video down. Must have realized it did not have the effect he was hoping for.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
In a dystopian world, fueled by anger, candlelight and Juicy Juice, your only chance for survival is to drop the kids off at Toy Town, dress warm and show up early at Stewart Stadium. They're coming for you Utah. This time it's real!

What’s that over there? Oh, it’s the ghost of Joseph Smith himself, and he looks very angry....at those who don’t take their kids to Toy Town before taking the bus up to The Stew. Wanna get your name on the naughty list in The Tabernacle? Not dressing warm would be a good start. Also, soaking with that thing where another person jumps on the bed. He’s out on that shit.

Sweet Baby Jesus! It worked!!

Live video from downtown Ogden

giphy.gif

I understand they have just recalled all of their young people on missions. Reason given for the recall is to protect the homeland.

Live scene outside of The Stew
giphy.gif

I-15 exists to Ogden have been closed. There are reports of minor looting with at least one High Country Beef Jerky display being thrown into an Albertsons parking lot.

RayWill said:
And now he has taken the video down. Must have realized it did not have the effect he was hoping for.

Disappointing, I was hoping he would just own it and let us have our chuckle.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

Can we get a plastic bread bag dive started so all attendees of the game can have proper shoe liners every good solder knows to keep your socks dry. Lozenges may be a good recommendation and don’t forget the chapstick.

Back