• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

SLU Fan

MBA_Lion.09

Checking in to say this while in the airport at what-the-hell-was-I-thinking-booking-this-flight:30 am

The game didn't go how we would have liked, but y'all were amazing, welcoming hosts and Missoula was great. Thank you!

#LionUp & #GoGriz

You bet! Met a couple of your great fans and they were great! Good luck next year!

Cheers to you guys. I look forward to following SLU. We in Griz Nation typically love fans from all over except Eastern Washington and one other place... I can't remember. Anyway, Good luck next season, hope to see SLU back in the playoffs!

..Cheers also you guys have some outstanding players..thank you for coming!.. it what makes football a
great sport!

We only met a couple SELA fans, but we congratulated them on a good season. Anyone who travels that far to support their team is alright with us.

Young couple sat in front of us in the NEZ. From Louisiana, met at SLU, married there and after a few years moved to Whitefish. Wore their SLU colors. Now call themselves Montanans. First game in Wash Griz but will be back....wearing maroon.

THE BETCH said:
Young couple sat in front of us in the NEZ. From Louisiana, met at SLU, married there and after a few years moved to Whitefish. Wore their SLU colors. Now call themselves Montanans. First game in Wash Griz but will be back....wearing maroon.

Way to recruit TB! We need all the young fans we can get. After looking around the stadium at all the aging Griz fans, including myself, I came to the conclusion that the stadium will be close to empty if we can't replace the fan base.

Of course, winning playoff games could help.

Glad you had a good time, lion. One thing that stood out to me was that your team kept playing hard even though they fell so far behind and there were no "frustration" shots as the game got out of hand late.

Congrats on a great season and good luck next year!

MBA_Lion.09 said:
Checking in to say this while in the airport at what-the-hell-was-I-thinking-booking-this-flight:30 am

The game didn't go how we would have liked, but y'all were amazing, welcoming hosts and Missoula was great. Thank you!

#LionUp & #GoGriz

Glad you had a good experience. Visited with several of your fans prior to the game. Good folks! Would love to attend a game down there with a New Orleans side trip. Good luck next year. :ugeek:

Back