• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2020 Football Recruiting: 15 Verbals & 20 Offers

Paytonlives said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
I’m too lazy to do the research, so I’ll ask those in the know. Is UM winning it’s recruiting battles with peer institutions such as MSU, eastern Washington etc....? Are we occasionally stealing a recruit from g5 schools? Just curious about how the UM holds up when competing for a recruit.

Too early to know.... Hauck has put a tight lid on info.

Last year I thought the class very solid but was not sure if we out recruited EWU or MSU. Hero Sports had us low on their rankings and lot us that follow recruiting didn’t know what to think on some of their recruiting strategies but early returns are better than I expected. Many contributors in that class already. My point being is that I some faith this staff can target the right players and then develop them. Hard to say right now where are at with this year’s class with Hauck keeping it quiet. My early impression is that it is going okay but have lost some recruiting battles to conference foes.

dayday said:
Paytonlives said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
I’m too lazy to do the research, so I’ll ask those in the know. Is UM winning it’s recruiting battles with peer institutions such as MSU, eastern Washington etc....? Are we occasionally stealing a recruit from g5 schools? Just curious about how the UM holds up when competing for a recruit.

Too early to know.... Hauck has put a tight lid on info.

Last year I thought the class very solid but was not sure if we out recruited EWU or MSU. Hero Sports had us low on their rankings and lot us that follow recruiting didn’t know what to think on some of their recruiting strategies but early returns are better than I expected. Many contributors in that class already. My point being is that I some faith this staff can target the right players and then develop them. Hard to say right now where are at with this year’s class with Hauck keeping it quiet. My early impression is that it is going okay but have lost some recruiting battles to conference foes.

The Hero Sports rankings are a joke. MT kids are horribly underrated by them. The only thing to use them for is to look at the list of signings, but even that can be done better by visiting 247.

Kenneth Kemp no longer has his griz offer pinned. Now he has his senior year highlights pinned. Not sure if this means anything.

Erik Barker Commits! 3 star QB but coming in as TE. Was getting pac 12 looks as a sophomore. Could be an awesome get! 6’4 220lbs

payton..... that Walker kid who went to j.c. ....do you think we would be in the running to get him or is it over in your opinion.....

Jonathan Earl congratulating another commit.

https://twitter.com/Team_Warning704/status/1204175828839362562?s=09

https://247sports.com/Article/New-Pac-12-offer-could-be-game-changer-for-ATH-Jaylen-Clark-140218312/

"Montana continued to show the most interest (before the Arizona offer) and I was working on setting up an official visit in the next couple weeks with Montana. I have a really good relationship with Coach (Barry) Sacks from Montana because he has family in Tacoma and he knows my head coach very well. Montana has talked on the phone with me a lot as well as Eastern Washington."
But the Pac-12 offer has leaped Arizona past the others and now it looks like the Wildcats will be the school to land Clark.

Damn

Back