• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Get your questions in for the GFP - recording Monday night

BWahlberg

DONOR
Getting this up a little earlier than the last few weeks.

Lots to cover in the GFP tonight, the SLU beat down, Weber round 2, the playoffs, coaching talks around the conference.

Post here or get at us by way of twitter with questions or topics or questions you'd like us to cover!

The big rumor today is that Beau Baldwin May be going to Cal Poly. Do you think he’d have the same kind of success that he had at Eastern? Academically Cal Poly and Eastern are polar opposites from each other. Would he have the same recruiting success at Cal Poly? Will he be the coach to move them away from the triple option offense? Does the rumor have legs, or is it just off season gossip? I’d love your take!

P.S. San Louis Obispo > Cheney

I know this has been discussed quite a bit.
What is your take on the reluctance to change up the defense into something like a 4-3 with a cover 2 or maybe even a cover 1?
It seems like we are wasting 2 positions with the 4 safety set. Stop the run first and since our safeties are always chasing the receivers lock down the end of the line and give the linebackers a better opportunity to make the tackle.

Is there any doubt Robby Hauck will shatter the Griz all time tackles record when his career is over?

I think GFP needs to set up a video stream of the taping and then have James demonstrate the "BYU Punch" and how it differs from the "UNI Punch".

How many calories are consumed during the recording of the podcast?

Now that it’s clear that Mike was wrong, why does he need to condone the tinfoil hat crowd’s theory that Sammy is headed to the transfer portal? That’s just wrong. #mikeswrong. Come on man, do better.

A car leaves Missoula eastbound @ 75 miles an hour. Assuming it stops @ every Town Pump, right down the road, how long before it reaches Savage? Give this to Luke right away, something great for him to do while you and Mr. Wrong talk about football Brint.

This past game against SLU reminded me so much of the Idaho State beatdown from earlier in this season. The big difference between the two games is the amount of time until the next game. Where as the bye week killed us after the ISU win, let’s hope the short week allows us to keep rolling on over Weber. Thoughts?

With the 2019 GFP revelations that Luke hates Christmas; Mike hates Bobby Hauck; Brint is a Godless Communist; and all three have been labeled as goons by rival fans, what are the odds that there will be a GFP 2020?

Any chance that any or all of the GFP hosts will be replaced in 2020?

Perhaps a spin-off series featuring just Andrew Schmidt and James?

Pick one:

-The Griz win the NC this year, BUT, you have to wear rollerblades 24/7 for a year. We're talking work, gym, bed, boondoggle conferences in San Francisco, games next year, etc. You can take them off to shower/change socks, but they go right back on afterward. You can't explain why you are wearing rollerblades to anyone. All you get to say is, "I just love bladin'!"

OR

-The Griz lose to Weber and miss the playoffs the next three years.

With Flowers' speed, why is he not used more to stretch the field?

Hill spoke a lot about being down his playmakers in the last game. Can the Griz punch them in the mouth and make those same playmakers cry '"uncle"?

How many naps did James have to take during that marathon game, and was it fewer than his Dad took?

This is now 2 straight games by Gubner without registering an INT. Is he just overrated?

Not really a question, but please tell PodDog I said, "Who's a good boy?!"

Assuming a neutral field, would you rather play Weber or Austin Peay this week?

Let's pretend we have better corners and Calhoun didn't need to switch to defense. How historically good could our receivers be this year!?

CDAGRIZ said:
Pick one:

-The Griz win the NC this year, BUT, you have to wear rollerblades 24/7 for a year. We're talking work, gym, bed, boondoggle conferences in San Francisco, games next year, etc. You can take them off to shower/change socks, but they go right back on afterward. You can't explain why you are wearing rollerblades to anyone. All you get to say is, "I just love bladin'!"

OR

businessman-rollerblading-in-park-blurred-AWMXB5.jpg

"You know I just love bladin'!"

Ursa Major said:
With the 2019 GFP revelations that Luke hates Christmas; Mike hates Bobby Hauck; Brint is a Godless Communist; and all three have been labeled as goons by rival fans, what are the odds that there will be a GFP 2020?

Any chance that any or all of the GFP hosts will be replaced in 2020?

Perhaps a spin-off series featuring just Andrew Schmidt and James?

:lol: I was gonna try to come up with a question this week but these will do just fine.

bgbigdog said:
How many calories are consumed during the recording of the podcast?

Now that it’s clear that Mike was wrong, why does he need to condone the tinfoil hat crowd’s theory that Sammy is headed to the transfer portal? That’s just wrong. #mikeswrong. Come on man, do better.

A car leaves Missoula eastbound @ 75 miles an hour. Assuming it stops @ every Town Pump, right down the road, how long before it reaches Savage? Give this to Luke right away, something great for him to do while you and Mr. Wrong talk about football Brint.

HOLD UP. Paranoid Brint is worried that Sammy is transferring, something about pointing for a first down... Mike (Yes, I talk in the third person now...fame does that to a person) has been saying that is an unlikely move for a while...get it right.

uofmman1122 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Pick one:

OR

businessman-rollerblading-in-park-blurred-AWMXB5.jpg

"You know I just love bladin'!"

That fella's smile looks like the Griz just won the NC. Might be tough to explain to the foreign investors in that presentation 20 minutes from now, though.

As respected members of the Griz QB club and long time fans and supporters of UM, can you guys give assurance to Weber students that their popcorn is safe and will not be knocked out of their hands when around Griz players.

Second would you agree with statements from Weber post game that getting the hell knocked out of them by KSU they are better and stronger for it or do you lean on the side of playing a physical triple option team on a short week works against Weber.

Third in a show of unity with Weber fans can your pod please endorse the use of warm clothes Friday night.

does anyone ever learn anything of interest in these press conferences?
i appreciate the guys that go to them but bobby gives a generic answers with alot
of "i don't knows" every other question.
is it off limits to ask why jlm has been under the radar so much in recent games, is it
because he is covered so well or is it by design. would to hear bobby's take.
how about something other than, do you like night games? or do you know what weber
(they) will do different this time around? this is like trying to win a shadow boxing contest...
going nowhere.
some pertinent questions would make it a bit more interesting.

Back