• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Pam State (9-3) vs. Peay (10-3) Thread

bigsky33 said:
The offense of AP is like the Bobcats. Lots of different looks.

You know I take back what I said. I mean Sac is having by far their worst performance of 2019 but you may just have your hands full with this Pee team.

signedbewildered said:
bigsky33 said:
The offense of AP is like the Bobcats. Lots of different looks.

You know I take back what I said. I mean Sac is having by far their worst performance of 2019 but you may just have your hands full with this Pee team.

I agree. They are a good team. Their QB makes plays. Their disadvantage is the travel next week after this week. May be that they are tired.

bigsky33 said:
bgbigdog said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
bgbigdog said:
This has been impressive. If the Qb isn’t injured so badly that he can’t play, the Gov’s handle state ag next week. They’re damn good on either line & against the run.
I am 99% sure if MSU gets Peay they win easily and roll to the semis. Peay ain’t that good, sac state is just playing like dog shit IMO
Oh... yeah. What am I thinking? AP’s got nothing to do with it. Including tonight, they’ve scored about 150 points in their last four games while giving up 20. They just pounded Furman last weekend. This ain’t no fluke.
You are right-on! Plus1
The only surprise here is how putrid Sac State is playing. Austin Peay's last opponent, Furman, was no world-beater, but they were a decent team. And the Govs absolutely beat the crap out of them (42-6, if you missed the score). No, this ain't no fluke.

IdaGriz01 said:
bigsky33 said:
bgbigdog said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
I am 99% sure if MSU gets Peay they win easily and roll to the semis. Peay ain’t that good, sac state is just playing like dog shit IMO
Oh... yeah. What am I thinking? AP’s got nothing to do with it. Including tonight, they’ve scored about 150 points in their last four games while giving up 20. They just pounded Furman last weekend. This ain’t no fluke.
You are right-on! Plus1
The only surprise here is how putrid Sac State is playing. Austin Peay's last opponent, Furman, was no world-beater, but they were a decent team. And the Govs absolutely beat the crap out of them (42-6, if you missed the score). No, this ain't no fluke.

AP looks legit. Next weekend could be interesting.

Copper Griz said:
IdaGriz01 said:
bigsky33 said:
bgbigdog said:
You are right-on! Plus1

AP looks legit. Next weekend could be interesting.

Yes it will. They have a lot to do to making Sac look bad.

Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
bgbigdog said:
This has been impressive. If the Qb isn’t injured so badly that he can’t play, the Gov’s handle state ag next week. They’re damn good on either line & against the run.

Bigdog, where have you been hiding? I'm almost positive it's spelled Firman.

Not hiding my friend. Been otherwise engaged carrying bags for Mrs. Dr. Bigdog on her annual speaking tour again this year & literally just walked in the door from not-so-outback Australia when SacSta kicked off. & you’re right, it is Firman.

Sorry for the large gap here but wanted to have enough room for the package tracking software ads not to get crowded.

Just watched the Griz game & now am taking large doses of cold caffeine to see if I can get cycled back to Chicago time. This from a guy who has to Austin Peay all the time & gets jet lagged flying in the same time zone. Positioning myself so the crash tonight isn’t literal. Go Griz & GoGuvsGo.

Edit: and if you’ve got an extra Clamato left, send it my way please. Dr. Bigdog likes it with vodka. :thumb:

bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

Not hiding my friend. Been otherwise engaged carrying bags for Mrs. Dr. Bigdog on her annual speaking tour again this year & literally just walked in the door from not-so-outback Australia when SacSta kicked off. & you’re right, it is Firman.

Sorry for the large gap here but wanted to have enough room for the package tracking software ads not to get crowded.

Just watched the Griz game & now am taking large doses of cold caffeine to see if I can get cycled back to Chicago time. This from a guy who has to Austin Peay all the time & gets jet lagged flying in the same time zone. Positioning myself so the crash tonight isn’t literal. Go Griz & GoGuvsGo.

Edit: and if you’ve got an extra Clamato left, send it my way please. Dr. Bigdog likes it with vodka. :thumb:

Great idea to leave space for these ads :clap:

Unfortunately no Clamato left. Sadly the bottle didn't get to see the end of the third quarter. I was grossly over-served again yesterday as evidenced by my choice to put up outside Christmas lights after the game, in the dark, while it was raining.

I almost had my mail-order bride talked into going over to Ogden for the game. Enticed her with a visit to the Salt Lake City Ikea. That is until she found out the game was being played outside. She said, "Let me know when they're playing in Kauai, baby."

Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:

Unfortunately no Clamato left. Sadly the bottle didn't get to see the end of the third quarter. I was grossly over-served again yesterday as evidenced by my choice to put up outside Christmas lights after the game, in the dark, while it was raining.

I almost had my mail-order bride talked into going over to Ogden for the game. Enticed her with a visit to the Salt Lake City Ikea. That is until she found out the game was being played outside. She said, "Let me know when they're playing in Kauai, baby."

My first thought was, you deserve better. Then, it occurred to me you should have offered her more than a chance for a few lousy meatballs.

I have to confess I'm a little disillusioned.

MsMaroon said:
Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:

My first thought was, you deserve better. Then, it occurred to me you should have offered her more than a chance for a few lousy meatballs.

I have to confess I'm a little disillusioned.
Lots of practical concerns that are also barriers to my attendance. 1) convincing my A-pipe PO into allowing me to travel out of state. 2) you know how I like to wear nothing but my lucky kilt for Griz games. If I go to Ogden, that surely means pneumonia for Christmas.

Slavic people as a whole love ready-to-assemble furniture and cold modernist styling.

Ad space...

Man after my own heart. I made sporrans in a previous life so if you want just the right accessory to make that outfit, let me know. I only use bobcat fir now, and even though it takes some time to procure, it’s well worth the wait.

And for the record, IKEA meatballs are tasty. I’m certain I’ll make a stop later this week for a $1.00’s worth of hangers and a plate or two of those little beauties.

bgbigdog said:
Ad space...

Man after my own heart. I made sporrans in a previous life so if you want just the right accessory to make that outfit, let me know. I only use bobcat fir now, and even though it takes some time to procure, it’s well worth the wait.

And for the record, IKEA meatballs are tasty. I’m certain I’ll make a stop later this week for a $1.00’s worth of hangers and a plate or two of those little beauties.
For the record, I did not say the meatballs in and of themselves were lousy. What I said was, it was poor enticement for a woman of Mrs. Major's caliber.

I WILL state - for the record - my Norwegian meatballs are the tastiest ever; I would put them up against any and all other meatballs, including IKEA's.

I make them every Christmas Eve so there's time to plan on stopping by . . . ;)

MsMaroon said:
bgbigdog said:
Ad space...

For the record, I did not say the meatballs in and of themselves were lousy. What I said was, it was poor enticement for a woman of Mrs. Major's caliber.

I WILL state - for the record - my Norwegian meatballs are the tastiest ever; I would put them up against any and all other meatballs, including IKEA's.

Ad space...

While I’m looking forward to being home in Montana relatively soon, I’ve also recently dispatched Mrs. Dr. Bigdog’s ner-do-well yoga instructor so it’s likely we’re going to need to spend Christmas with family. Thank you so kindly, none the less, for your gracious invitation. :thumb:

Ps. Is it possible that you ship in the 48 contiguous? I’m nothing if not a slave to great Swedish meatballs. Waiting anxiously with my finger on the Apple Pay button...

MsMaroon said:
bgbigdog said:
Ad space...

What was that address again??

bgbigdog said:
MsMaroon said:
bgbigdog said:
Ad space...

Ad space...

While I’m looking forward to being home in Montana relatively soon, I’ve also recently dispatched Mrs. Dr. Bigdog’s ner-do-well yoga instructor so it’s likely we’re going to need to spend Christmas with family. Thank you so kindly, none the less, for your gracious invitation. :thumb:

Ps. Is it possible that you ship in the 48 contiguous? I’m nothing if not a slave to great Swedish meatballs. Waiting anxiously with my finger on the Apple Pay button...

Alas, this year I'm only shipping lefse . . . to out of state relatives who punish me severely when I don't make any for them. They can make their own damn meatballs - as gluten-free, heart-healthy (with ground turkey or chicken or god knows what) air fried and gravy-less as they want. :( :D

Back