• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Speculation

CDAGRIZ said:
If you could be the top scientist in your field or have mad cow disease, which would you choose?

I had to think about this for a bit, but decided that Mad Cow Disease would be a better path. The stress, expectations, and obligations of being a top scientist would be brutal. Everyone would always want a piece of your time and every move you make would be under the microscope of judgement. And the formal dinners three or four times a week to chat about progress on the latest cure you're working on? No thanks. You get yourself Mad Cow and no one expects shit. They don't want your frothy lips on their China and nice glassware. Just getta watch Netflix all day.

Last trip to the Shenandoah Valley we took down the #1 Dukes, why not take down #2 JMU?

retiredfan said:
Everyone would like another home game for sure but that would be a fantasy. UNI has no chance to stay with JMU. So after we dispose of Weber we go for a long ride. GO GRIZ!

Any given Saturday! (or Friday)

MontanaJack2006 said:
PeauxRouge said:
CDAGRIZ said:
If you could be the top scientist in your field or have mad cow disease, which would you choose?

Is this a puzzle? I can't figure it out. Who are your sources on this one? Were they indicating a correct answer?

Got it figured out. The first clue is hidden where Polaris rises. Ask for the albino apple picker.

This is why all the good posters left 17 years ago. Good posters like me used to say we knew but couldn't tell all the time. I used to post that I knew the what the first play from scrimmage would be every season, but I couldn't reveal it. Guess what. I was never wrong. I don't do it anymore because nobody ever game me credit. I still know, though, just so you know.

MontanaJack2006 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I had to think about this for a bit, but decided that Mad Cow Disease would be a better path. The stress, expectations, and obligations of being a top scientist would be brutal. Everyone would always want a piece of your time and every move you make would be under the microscope of judgement. And the formal dinners three or four times a week to chat about progress on the latest cure you're working on? No thanks. You get yourself Mad Cow and no one expects shit. They don't want your frothy lips on their China and nice glassware. Just getta watch Netflix all day.

This is exactly the analysis I would expect from a top scientist in his field.

Back