• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz at Purple Cats Playoff Predictions

We match up with them better than any other quarterfinal team, except maybe UNI.

If we can stop their run game again, we should cruise.

If not, it might be a very long night for us.

38-21 Griz

It is super hard to beat a team twice in the same year. We won the first meeting in WaGriz. This game being in Weber will be a battle. Maybe Weber had to expend a bunch of effort to beat the triple option?

I hate to say it but I just don’t see us taking Weber this time around on the road. Maybe if it was in WaGriz again.

Griz 31
Weber 45

I hope I am wrong and the Griz can get it done.

I also think Cats will have there hands full with APU.
I pick APU in an upset
APU 35
Cats 24

I honestly have no idea what to predict. I think it’s gonna be a low scoring game. Maybe first one to 30???

Griz-31
Weber-21

38-17 Griz! Stop the running game, control the clock, and contain Constantine! Load the box, and make him beat us under pressure!

I hope our offense is on point and scores TD's and not field goals. I just don't think Weber has a very explosive offense. I hate predicting. Just score early and often Griz.

Not the same Weber team. Not the same Griz team as last meeting. Regardless, I'll be there with what I am hoping will be more UM fans than Weebs fans.

I'm predicting the first "close" game of the year. 3 points. Griz live another week.

This is from the Weber Forum

#SelloutStewart
Post by WEberNation » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:02 pm

This is the dream match up we have been waiting for, but the griz are talking about turning our stadium into "WaGriz South." We need to do everything we can to make sure it does not happen!

I've already invited around 20 friends. It's been easy to get them excited by telling them how dirty Montana is and what a scumbag Bobby Hauck is. I'm pretty sure they intentionally injured 5 of our players.

Does anyone have any plans or ideas to help pack the house?

I saw no dirty play from the Griz. We punched them in the mouth and they had no answer. They will probably come out swinging this time. We need to be ready.

this is going to be a tough one..the Cats have laid out the blue print for winning..hoping Bobby
and Co. can change it up!

Griz 38
Weebs 31

They will be out for revenge, we are in for a battle. Hopefully we will have another good game and come out with a win. GRIZ 34- Weebs 31

PDXGrizzly said:
Grizzoola said:
Is there a pattern, here: Weber, blowout win; MSU, blowout loss; SELA, blowout win? Sure hope history doesn't repeat itself, here.

2 is a coincidence, 3 is a pattern. Next Saturday we will know if it’s a coincidence.
Looking at the season as a whole:
WW
L
l
WWWW
L
W...WWWW (I guess it covers the opener next year too)

Mich Griz said:
This is from the Weber Forum

#SelloutStewart
Post by WEberNation » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:02 pm

This is the dream match up we have been waiting for, but the griz are talking about turning our stadium into "WaGriz South." We need to do everything we can to make sure it does not happen!

I've already invited around 20 friends. It's been easy to get them excited by telling them how dirty Montana is and what a scumbag Bobby Hauck is. I'm pretty sure they intentionally injured 5 of our players.

Does anyone have any plans or ideas to help pack the house?

I saw no dirty play from the Griz. We punched them in the mouth and they had no answer. They will probably come out swinging this time. We need to be ready.
They're all still mad about the Cody Balogh/Derek Johnson chop block thing from 2007.

Late in the last game, WSU found the soft spots in the Griz defense. The DBs are vulnerable in man coverage and on the edge runs. Our DBs are generally in good position, but they do not react to the ball in the air and do not support the edge run defense. Griz win if the DBs turn this around.

I am worried with the fact that is a LATE game, and it seems to me like when we have late games over the years we struggled. Sac state was a night game and we came out flat and I hope that this is not a factor.

Griz 31
weber 13

Back