• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Akem Tweet could it be?

krammer said:
hilinegrizfan said:
I can't say too much... but look to see who gets playing time next week.

do you think Akem will be back ?......how about the kid Mamula from Philadelphia ?

ha i have no idea i was just poking fun at mtgrizrule by making a vague prediction that i can claim i knew or didn't know

krammer said:
hilinegrizfan said:

do you think Akem will be back ?......how about the kid Mamula from Philadelphia ?
I kinda doubt Akem will be back. He was on crutches and still in a boot on Saturday at the game.

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
krammer said:
hilinegrizfan said:
I kinda doubt Akem will be back. He was on crutches and still in a boot on Saturday at the game.
He'll be back - 9/5/2020

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
krammer said:
hilinegrizfan said:

Anyone that would believe he would go to the lengths to wear a boot and use crutches and a scooter the week before a game just to pull the wool over the opposition eyes is more than a little delusional and has zero common sense.

Word on the street...Akem is showering w/o the boot, at this rate of recovery, how many of JLM’s projected ten receptions will Akem get Friday night?

Will Griz employ veer this week just to screw with Hill?

Diesel said:
Word on the street...Akem is showering w/o the boot, at this rate of recovery, how many of JLM’s projected ten receptions will Akem get Friday night?

What street? I was on Higgins and Front earlier today digging up facts on this very subject and all I got was instructions on how to make a pallet fence to protect the camp (BTW, thanks Homeless Joe).

Your street has better intel on the matter.

MontanaJack2006 said:
Diesel said:

What street? I was on Higgins and Front earlier today digging up facts on this very subject and all I got was instructions on how to make a pallet fence to protect the camp (BTW, thanks Homeless Joe).

Your street has better intel on the matter.

Sonofabitch! You tell Homeless Joe hello from Dirty Mike and the Boyz. We might’ve found an abandoned ‘02 Miata in Ogden if he’s looking for a soup kitchen.

cclarkblues said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:
krammer said:
hilinegrizfan said:

Anyone that would believe he would go to the lengths to wear a boot and use crutches and a scooter the week before a game just to pull the wool over the opposition eyes is more than a little delusional and has zero common sense.
Oh I fully believe Hauck would go to that extent. He probably keeps a couple boots in his backpack just for game day :lol:

jcu27 said:
cclarkblues said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:
krammer said:

Oh I fully believe Hauck would go to that extent. He probably keeps a couple boots in his backpack just for game day :lol:

Well he is listed as #2 at Z receiver behind Roberts so there is a chance. Also, Mamula is listed at #2 at D-end behind Alex "Interception" Gubner. Oh, that's right, this is Bobby's 2 deep.

cclarkblues said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:
krammer said:
hilinegrizfan said:

I mean, I don't think he is playing...but anyone who would make the above statement didn't pay attention to Sneed on the sideline week to week in his recovery :)

Unfortunately there is no advantage for Weber spending time game planning for him, if he plays Friday they won't be able to stop him.

jcu27 said:
cclarkblues said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:
krammer said:

Totally, Before the Eastern game Sneed came out with no boot or crutches was walking along the back end of the south endzone and one of the coaches ran over and said something. He went back in the tunnel and when he came out again he had a boot on and crutches. So yeah, I totally believe Bobby would do this.

RayWill said:
jcu27 said:
cclarkblues said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:

Totally, Before the Eastern game Sneed came out with no boot or crutches was walking along the back end of the south endzone and one of the coaches ran over and said something. He went back in the tunnel and when he came out again he had a boot on and crutches. So yeah, I totally believe Bobby would do this.

So this will be just like the late great James Brown who after his set had a cloak thrown around his shoulders and with the help of his handlers went staggering off the stage like an old man on his last legs. Just as he reached the tunnel he threw the cloak off stood upright like the very electricity of God was running through his veins and proceeded to come back and do as high as energy encores as there was in the music business. If you say Akem is doing the same, I can't wait.

cclarkblues said:
RayWill said:
jcu27 said:
cclarkblues said:

So this will be just like the late great James Brown who after his set had a cloak thrown around his shoulders and with the help of his handlers went staggering off the stage like an old man on his last legs. Just as he reached the tunnel he threw the cloak off stood upright like the very electricity of God was running through his veins and proceeded to come back and do as high as energy encores as there was in the music business. If you say Akem is doing the same, I can't wait.

No I think Akem is most likely done until spring, just saying that yes those kind of games are something Bobby has done before. My gut says that Akem is definitely done though and even if he could play he would not be 100%.

RayWill said:
cclarkblues said:
RayWill said:
jcu27 said:

No I think Akem is most likely done until spring, just saying that yes those kind of games are something Bobby has done before. My gut says that Akem is definitely done though and even if he could play he would not be 100%.

my dudes... keep an eye on the field on Saturday... i can't say more... but I think some people will be surprised to see a certain someone... :shock:

hilinegrizfan said:
RayWill said:
cclarkblues said:
RayWill said:

my dudes... keep an eye on the field on Saturday... i can't say more... but I think some people will be surprised to see a certain someone... :shock:

Great. I’m going to fall for this shit again....

stubbins said:
hilinegrizfan said:
RayWill said:
cclarkblues said:

ok, i'll give a hint... his name sounds like shmave shmickinson... i heard he has one more semester of eligibility lefts and he's coming back to finish out the playoffs...

hilinegrizfan said:
stubbins said:
hilinegrizfan said:
RayWill said:

ok, i'll give a hint... his name sounds like shmave shmickinson... i heard he has one more semester of eligibility lefts and he's coming back to finish out the playoffs...

Sneed has the hot hand. I say stick with him.

Back