• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

SouthEastern Lousiana Fans:

reinell30

eGriz Club
DONOR
All visiting fans welcome at out our tailgate for beverages and BS. Located in lot "M". Easy to find, across the Clark fork river on the footbridge from the Press Box Bar. Carved bear Mascot of Monte standing in truck with large Griz flag.

reinell30 said:
All visiting fans welcome at out our tailgate for beverages and BS. Located in lot "M". Easy to find, across the Clark fork river on the footbridge from the Press Box Bar. Carved bear Mascot of Monte standing in truck with large Griz flag.

Thanks for posting this. I'll share with the folks on our board.

reinell30 said:

Great gesture and hospitality 30! :clap: :thumb: :D

reinell30 said:

im not from SE louisanna but can i come ? :D

hilinegrizfan said:
reinell30 said:

Every football fan is welcome! More people show, better BSing….

To all SLU fans: Welcome to Washington Grizzly stadium. We hope your thoroughly enjoy your visit and thank you for bringing us a victory!

hilinegrizfan said:
reinell30 said:

Being a Griz fan visiting from the SF area of Nor Cal, I was happy to stop by this tailgate a few weeks ago. Great to meet Reinell30.

Another SLU Lion fan here, checking in before making the trip to Missoula. Looking forward to a great game!

Quick question; should I run into a Montana St. fan during my trip, what is the proper way to insult them?

misterb said:
hilinegrizfan said:
reinell30 said:

Being a Griz fan visiting from the SF area of Nor Cal, I was happy to stop by this tailgate a few weeks ago. Great to meet Reinell30.

It was good to meet/talk to you on the field, mrb.

MBA_Lion.09 said:
Another SLU Lion fan here, checking in before making the trip to Missoula. Looking forward to a great game!

Quick question; should I run into a Montana St. fan during my trip, what is the proper way to insult them?

Them being a MSU fan is punishment enough. Give them a go Griz! That should piss them off :thumb:

MBA_Lion.09 said:

FTC is the only thing to say to a cat fan

Diesel said:
MBA_Lion.09 said:

Them being a MSU fan is punishment enough. Give them a go Griz! That should piss them off :thumb:

:lol: I will keep that in mind

See y'all there!

MBA_Lion.09 said:

Are you planning to stop at a fast food restaurant? Most of them are employed at one.

MBA_Lion.09 said:

Just say " FTC"

Had coaches wives at tailgate and a couple other SLU fans. PR came by and we all had a nice time. Nice folks from SLU!

EverettGriz said:
MBA_Lion.09 said:

Are you planning to stop at a fast food restaurant? Most of them are employed at one.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:

PlayerRep said:
misterb said:
hilinegrizfan said:
reinell30 said:

It was good to meet/talk to you on the field, mrb.

Ditto, PR. Always nice to put faces with name. Looking forward to doing more of that next season (can't get to any of the playoff games :cry: )

Back