• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Akem Tweet could it be?

BDizzle said:
mtgrizrule said:
BDizzle said:
Mtgrizrule you brought this upon yourself. And then you get all upset about it. Next time either just say what you heard or didn’t say anything at all. No point in playing games.

BD, when myself and others have done that in the past, it was still the same kind of outcome, with a few egrizzers being total assholes on whatever the news was. You know damn well what I am referring too. You've been on this board long enough to remember. Why do you think this board has lost some posters, who used to give us good information that was usually accurate? Like it or not, that is the truth!!!

I’m not disagreeing with you on that. But FFS you can’t get so upset about that. And honestly if you make the statements you made, you better expect to get some pushback. Gotta get some thicker skin on this board.

I'll compromise on that. In turn, people need to also not be so extreme in how they go about things, and/or credit people when they are right. Yet, some here, just emphasize the negatives. Maybe, I was brought up to balance out the negatives with the positives too. People go on a damn witch hunt here. It doesn't have to be that way.

mtgrizrule said:
BDizzle said:
mtgrizrule said:
BDizzle said:
Mtgrizrule you brought this upon yourself. And then you get all upset about it. Next time either just say what you heard or didn’t say anything at all. No point in playing games.

BD, when myself and others have done that in the past, it was still the same kind of outcome, with a few egrizzers being total assholes on whatever the news was. You know damn well what I am referring too. You've been on this board long enough to remember. Why do you think this board has lost some posters, who used to give us good information that was usually accurate? Like it or not, that is the truth!!!

I’m not disagreeing with you on that. But FFS you can’t get so upset about that. And honestly if you make the statements you made, you better expect to get some pushback. Gotta get some thicker skin on this board.

I'll compromise on that. In turn, people need to also not be so extreme in how they go about things, and/or credit people when they are right. Yet, some here, just emphasize the negatives. Maybe, I was brought up to balance out the negatives with the positives too. People go on a damn witch hunt here. It doesn't have to be that way.

If you want credit for being right, you should post something more than a puzzle. Nobody knew wtf you heard/were predicting. If Akem played, you would’ve deserved no credit for being right because you never said he would play.

CDAGRIZ said:
mtgrizrule said:
BDizzle said:
mtgrizrule said:

If you want credit for being right, you should post something more than a puzzle. Nobody knew wtf you heard/were predicting. If Akem played, you would’ve deserved no credit for being right because you never said he would play.
So, with that logic, being I didn't directly say it, then I am not wrong :clap: :thumb:

mtgrizrule said:
CDAGRIZ said:
mtgrizrule said:
BDizzle said:

So, with that logic, being I didn't directly say it, then I am not wrong :clap: :thumb:

Um, did you not see the 35 sarcastic posts in this thread making that exact point?

Anyway, whatever, Go Griz!

mtgrizrule said:
Fahque said:
So, Akem should be almost fully healed by now, no?

With CDA's lessons of posting, those that do know/will know, won't post it here. :thumb:

Ok, Rule’s Rules of Inside Info:

1. If I post that I know something, but can’t tell, don’t be a meanie head.
2. When anything at all happens, and I say that’s the thing I knew, everyone has to give me credit for knowing, even though nobody knew what I was saying I knew.
3. C’mon people, figure out the puzzle.

Sammy was on crutches and in a boot on the sideline. He was on a scooter earlier in week. Sammy is done for this season unless we get to Frisco in January and it’s a Christmas miracle of healing.

HookedonGriz said:
Sammy was on crutches and in a boot on the sideline. He was on a scooter earlier in week. Sammy is done for this season unless we get to Frisco in January and it’s a Christmas miracle of healing.

I hope to grant you one demerit for being wrong about this, but I’m afraid when all is said and done I’ll be forced to grant you two credits for being correct. If you get 10 credits, you get a Super You. Ten Super Yous gets you a trip to the Treasure Chest and your name read in the morning announcements.

grizindabox said:
mtgrizrule said:
Fahque said:

With CDA's lessons of posting, those that do know/will know, won't post it here. :thumb:

How about the ones that didn't know but thought they might?
Sort of like you thinking you know who told me or didn't tell me what, but you weren't there. That is you thinking you know, but you don't know. Christ Sake, I admitted to being wrong and given wrong information. Move on.

mtgrizrule said:
grizindabox said:
mtgrizrule said:
Fahque said:

How about the ones that didn't know but thought they might?
Sort of like you thinking you know who told me or didn't tell me what, but you weren't there. That is you thinking you know, but you don't know. Christ Sake, I admitted to being wrong and given wrong information. Move on.

Not sure I put any thought into who might have told you, nor really even care. And it was a pretty passive-aggressive attempt.

CDAGRIZ said:
HookedonGriz said:

I hope to grant you one demerit for being wrong about this, but I’m afraid when all is said and done I’ll be forced to grant you two credits for being correct. If you get 10 credits, you get a Super You. Ten Super Yous gets you a trip to the Treasure Chest and your name read in the morning announcements.

😂😂

HookedonGriz said:

I already knew this weeks ago and I’m not even a fan! The puzzle pieces were right there! :cool:

ilovethecats said:
HookedonGriz said:

I already knew this weeks ago and I’m not even a fan! The puzzle pieces were right there! :cool:

Considering DS was in crutches for 2 weeks and came back, I'm going to predict SA will be back next weekend. If not and we advance to the next round he will be in that game. I don't see him being done for the season. Remember how he got injured?

jcu27 said:
ilovethecats said:
HookedonGriz said:

Considering DS was in crutches for 2 weeks and came back, I'm going to predict SA will be back next weekend. If not and we advance to the next round he will be in that game. I don't see him being done for the season. Remember how he got injured?

..love to see Sammy back but I think he's done for the season..too bad the kids a gamer!

Not to hijack this wonderful discussion, but I sat in row 8 yesterday behind the Griz bench, and I was impressed with how Akem was working the bench on his crutches. Of course, I could not hear what was said, but it sure looked like he was coaching them up and not just passing time and joking around. He could have easily taken a seat on the warm bench and sulked. He seems like a really good teammate.

Anybody else catch Toure's first down "celebration" like Akem was doing for a bit the first time the Griz went for it on 4th down in the red zone? Pretty cool "tip of the cap" to his injured teammate.

Back