• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Akem Tweet could it be?

CDAGRIZ said:
mtgrizrule said:
Got to love the gamesmanship. I posted last week, there will likely be a surprise for GRIZ NATION. Now Akem adds another hint. Come on people, the pieces are there. Now we see Saturday, if puzzle is completed! I think many of you can put the puzzle together.

So, uh, what was the surprise?

I'm no good at puzzles either. Help me out here!

PeauxRouge said:
CDAGRIZ said:
mtgrizrule said:
Got to love the gamesmanship. I posted last week, there will likely be a surprise for GRIZ NATION. Now Akem adds another hint. Come on people, the pieces are there. Now we see Saturday, if puzzle is completed! I think many of you can put the puzzle together.

Was the surprise that he is still on crutches and in a boot?

cclarkblues said:
PeauxRouge said:
CDAGRIZ said:
mtgrizrule said:

Was the surprise that he is still on crutches and in a boot?

He was posting out of his ass.

CDAGRIZ said:
mtgrizrule said:

So what, myself and the person who told me, he could play were wrong. We were both overly optimistic, with what we heard. How dare someone be wrong or slightly off with information. Oh God, it's the end of the F'n world!! Who knows, maybe, he will still play at some point in the playoffs. That would be terrific for him. As it turned out, the GRIZ did great without him. What was surprising? Toure putting up historical numbers and a performance for the ages. Nobody saw that coming.

If the GRIZ play like that every time, I'll take it every time and gladly eat crow. Sure in the hell beats being negative, skeptical, condescending, and treating people like a world class ass. I'm not the 1st person to be wrong here. I won't be the last. I'd say, over time, I've been right or close to right, more often than not. 2 damn times, in many years here, my information didn't happen has told to me. This time, and 1 time when I was told Will Cherry would be out for the remainder of a season. Fortunately, Cherry's injury wasn't as bad as everyone thought at the time. Even the staff thought he was done for year, right after the injury happened.

There is no need for you to be an ass about things.

mtgrizrule said:
CDAGRIZ said:
mtgrizrule said:

So what, myself and the person who told me, he could play were wrong. We were both overly optimistic, with what we heard. How dare someone be wrong or slightly off with information. Oh God, it's the end of the F'n world!! Who knows, maybe, he will still play at some point in the playoffs. That would be terrific for him. As it turned out, the GRIZ did great without him. What was surprising? Toure putting up historical numbers and a performance for the ages. Nobody saw that coming.

If the GRIZ play like that every time, I'll take it every time and gladly eat crow. Sure in the hell beats being negative, skeptical, condescending, and treating people like a world class ass. I'm not the 1st person to be wrong here. I won't be the last. I'd say, over time, I've been right or close to right, more often than not. 2 damn times, in many years here, my information didn't happen has told to me. This time, and 1 time when I was told Will Cherry would be out for the remainder of a season. Fortunately, Cherry's injury wasn't as bad as everyone thought at the time. Even the staff thought he was done for year, right after the injury happened.

Next time, if you don’t want the reaction you got from me and others, maybe try:

“I heard he could play, and so did another person I know.”

Instead of puzzles and mind games and “I know but can’t say” fucking bullshit.

Mtgrizrule you brought this upon yourself. And then you get all upset about it. Next time either just say what you heard or didn’t say anything at all. No point in playing games.

BDizzle said:
Mtgrizrule you brought this upon yourself. And then you get all upset about it. Next time either just say what you heard or didn’t say anything at all. No point in playing games.

Gottta agree with this. All good fellas let’s go kick some Weber ass!

CDAGRIZ said:
mtgrizrule said:
CDAGRIZ said:
mtgrizrule said:

Next time, if you don’t want the reaction you got from me and others, maybe try:

“I heard he could play, and so did another person I know.”

Instead of puzzles and mind games and “I know but can’t say” f***[*] bullshit.

So, when someone I trust tells me to not say something directly, I honor that. I can honestly say, that is the 1st time the information I was given by that person wasn't right. over the years. So, that part isn't bullshit.

If you don't like it, that is on you. Still no need to be an ass about things. IF you're going to be an ass. then how about actually having the courtesy of telling someone they are/were right? After all, fair is fair. Then again, some people just choose to dwell more on negativity than positivity. Let me guess, when you supervise someone (personally and/or professionally), you more often mention the negatives verses mentioning the positives more often.

I am sure, we both mean well. It is a matter of different POV's. You prefer one way, I prefer another. You didn't appreciate or respect how I went about things. In turn, I didn't appreciate how you went about questioning things, by coming off as an inconsiderate ass hole .

Now, let's cheers to the GRIZ Win, move on, and get back on the same team in rooting them on next game, one of which, I hope we see Akem return. If not next game, may the GRIZ continue to advance all the way, and Akem plays a role at some point. #cheerstothegriz

I'll second it. If you don't like this reaction, and it's clear you get your feelings hurt easily, then don't post it in the first place. Or just state it like CDA says. It's easy. If you aren't suppose to say that much, though, just don't post anything at all. Then you don't have to get all butt hurt when it blows up in your face.

BDizzle said:

BD, when myself and others have done that in the past, it was still the same kind of outcome, with a few egrizzers being total assholes on whatever the news was. You know damn well what I am referring to. You've been on this board long enough to remember. Why do you think this board has lost some posters, who used to give us good information that was usually accurate? Like it or not, that is the truth!!!

mtgrizrule said:
BDizzle said:

BD, when myself and others have done that in the past, it was still the same kind of outcome, with a few egrizzers being total assholes on whatever the news was. You know damn well what I am referring too. You've been on this board long enough to remember. Why do you think this board has lost some posters, who used to give us good information that was usually accurate? Like it or not, that is the truth!!!

I’m not disagreeing with you on that. But FFS you can’t get so upset about that. And honestly if you make the statements you made, you better expect to get some pushback. Gotta get some thicker skin on this board.

Back