• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Pam State (9-3) vs. Peay (10-3) Thread

If sac could get their offense going their defense has finally come alive and didn’t allow another score I. The second quarter

This has been impressive. If the Qb isn’t injured so badly that he can’t play, the Gov’s handle state ag next week. They’re damn good on either line & against the run.

Sac is just pathetic in all phases. They look like they have no clue what to do in any situation. Good grief.

bgbigdog said:
This has been impressive. If the Qb isn’t injured so badly that he can’t play, the Gov’s handle state ag next week. They’re damn good on either line & against the run.

I am 99% sure if MSU gets Peay they win easily and roll to the semis. Peay ain’t that good, sac state is just playing like dog shit IMO

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
bgbigdog said:

I am 99% sure if MSU gets Peay they win easily and roll to the semis. Peay ain’t that good, sac state is just playing like dog shit IMO

This. Sac looks like we did in Bozo. Lost. Confused, deflated, uninspired.

Ag state will roll them.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
bgbigdog said:

Oh... yeah. What am I thinking? AP’s got nothing to do with it. Including tonight, they’ve scored about 150 points in their last four games while giving up 20. They just pounded Furman last weekend. This ain’t no fluke.

bgbigdog said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
bgbigdog said:

Oh... yeah. What am I thinking? AP’s got nothing to do with it. Including tonight, they’ve scored about 150 points in their last four games while giving up 20. They just pounded Furman last weekend. This ain’t no fluke.

You are right-on! Plus1

bgbigdog said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
bgbigdog said:

Bigdog, where have you been hiding? I'm almost positive it's spelled Firman.

Their receivers couldn't catch a cold right now...just pathetic!

Did someone pay SS off to lose this game? Even the kicker can't do his job...

Whelp... looks like Austin Pee is going in the litterbox next week...S.S. just pathetic...

Maybe the neighbors will stop whining about the Griz getting warm Wx teams now...

Back