• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Pam State (9-3) vs. Peay (10-3) Thread

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
Sac just looks like they don’t want to be there. I mean, they are Californians, and it’s raining, so....

S.S. AD obviously made a terrible mistake as far as getting attendance up for the game. They should have offered the Cal Poly Bubble Girl a free ticket to the game, a $20 gas card and a dime bag to show up. She would have put some butts in the seats.

Seriously no f***ingbody gives two shits about their football team down there apparently. I’d be surprised I’ve there’s 2,000 people there
And that's a GOOD football team. What else is Sacramento known for except of course being the Gateway to Reno?

That's being polite....Nothing even remotely resembling the team the Griz played...

Sac has apparently had their moment in the sun. They don’t even have a first down 10 minutes in.

Good lord! AP must've ordered strippers for S.S.'s entire Defense and gave the offense acid and downers...

That was odd...my feed jumped and went back to the start of game kickoff for a few seconds...

I will say that Peay is smart enough they aren’t trying to cover Dotson out of the backfield with a DE....

Back