• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Pam State (9-3) vs. Peay (10-3) Thread

Sac just looks like they don’t want to be there. I mean, they are Californians, and it’s raining, so....

Announcer is baffled as to why sac continues to throw 30 yards downfield every play. I wonder too. Seriously don’t know WTF is going on with sac tonight. Even their play calling is off

Geezus did Sac forget how to freaking tackle? Dude just ran all over their entire defense....dont think the Cali boys give a shit about playing in Dec...totally disinterested

EverettGriz said:
Sac just looks like they don’t want to be there. I mean, they are Californians, and it’s raining, so....

S.S. AD obviously made a terrible mistake as far as getting attendance up for the game. They should have offered the Cal Poly Bubble Girl a free ticket to the game, a $20 gas card and a dime bag to show up. She would have put some butts in the seats.

Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:

S.S. AD obviously made a terrible mistake as far as getting attendance up for the game. They should have offered the Cal Poly Bubble Girl a free ticket to the game, a $20 gas card and a dime bag to show up. She would have put some butts in the seats.

Seriously no f***ingbody gives two shits about their football team down there apparently. I’d be surprised I’ve there’s 2,000 people there

Back