• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The World of Griz Fandom

This is how it should be settled. Easy to set up and even easier to make bets. I'm otherwise predisposed in Bozeman on Saturday, but I trust there will be a Periscope or similar link posted.

https://youtu.be/yUAueFkVYvA

Make sure you get your snackes and refreshments early and be by the bike racks before the bell.

This should be a good one folks

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/UNhrnsg

Griz2k said:
Do I need a clear plastic bag to attend or will my regular backpack suffice?

Backpacks are fine for this event, 2k. Snakes are not only welcomed, but encouraged.

EverettGriz said:
Griz2k said:

Backpacks are fine for this event, 2k. Snakes are not only welcomed, but encouraged.

What is the prefight music selection? Can you leave during the rounds and get back in? Will there be beer available for purchase?

MontanaJack2006 said:
EverettGriz said:
Griz2k said:

What is the prefight music selection? Can you leave during the rounds and get back in? Will there be beer available for purchase?

Word on the street is that the music selection is a closely guarded secret. One could easily presume, however, that the Rocky theme will be in heavy rotation. Regarding your final two questions, regrettably, unlike WaGriz, the fight venue is strictly "no re-entry". However, as the lead sponsor of the event, Boxing Bear Brewery (https://www.boxingbearbrewing.com/) will have plenty of their delicious selections available for purchase.

Diesel said:
This thread needs to stop. To be a man or to be a human is not proven by who can clean the other’s clock. Animals prove their dominance that way. I enjoy humor and the poking the bear a bit. PR in particular should step up and apologize for crossing the line, no one should ever call another out for a confrontation. Don’t know PR or grizaremoregooder. Differences make us better and when we cross each other, get heated up, but don’t let it go beyond that. This is a public forum. For the sake of being a better man. One or both should clear the air here. Then meet and you never know you guys might even like each other.
Or whatever and let the games continue.

You think this is calling someone out for a confrontation? The quote is pasted below. I don't. This is essentially what you suggested. Getting together to meet, and talk. Most people who talk big on the internet are afraid to say the same things in person and-or don't want people knowing who they are or how unimpressive they are.

"Why don't we meet face to face, and we can see what each other has? I actually can tell you have nothing. I can tell you will be afraid to take the challenge."

Washgrizfan1 said:
Diesel said:
This thread needs to stop. To be a man or to be a human is not proven by who can clean the other’s clock. Animals prove their dominance that way. I enjoy humor and the poking the bear a bit. PR in particular should step up and apologize for crossing the line, no one should ever call another out for a confrontation. Don’t know PR or grizaremoregooder. Differences make us better and when we cross each other, get heated up, but don’t let it go beyond that. This is a public forum. For the sake of being a better man. One or both should clear the air here. Then meet and you never know you guys might even like each other.

You think this is calling someone out for a confrontation? The quote is pasted below. I don't. This is essentially what you suggested. Getting together to meet, and talk. Most people who talk big on the internet are afraid to say the same things in person and-or don't want people knowing who they are or how unimpressive they are.

"Why don't we meet face to face, and we can see what each other has? I actually can tell you have nothing. I can tell you will be afraid to take the challenge."

:thumb: PR can clarify what he meant. I'm surprised the two went silent and everyone else has stirred the pot. It is humorous, however younger guys who see these things can view it as a way to win an argument is by force or intimidation and that is not the case or at least not advisable. I agree people are different when there isn't a computer to hide behind. The question I have is: What is the standard for impressive or unimpressive? or Is the person who publicizes their accomplishments better than an average Joe who likes to be more private?

Diesel said:
Washgrizfan1 said:
Diesel said:

:thumb: PR can clarify what he meant. I'm surprised the two went silent and everyone else has stirred the pot. It is humorous, however younger guys who see these things can view it as a way to win an argument is by force or intimidation and that is not the case or at least not advisable. I agree people are different when there isn't a computer to hide behind. The question I have is: What is the standard for impressive or unimpressive? or Is the person who publicizes their accomplishments better than an average Joe who likes to be more private?
They both whip it out on the footbridge and Impressive is "Damn that water's cold" More impressive is the guy who says "It's deep too"

Diesel said:
Washgrizfan1 said:
Diesel said:

My thought is that we'd meet, have a drink and talk. I'd ask if he wants to repeat the crap he said about me. I didn't and don't expect him to accept. I've posted in this thread since the invitation, but he hasn't. No surprise. I've invited Chuck Burton and JD Quinn to be my corner guys.

PlayerRep said:
Diesel said:
Washgrizfan1 said:
Diesel said:

My thought is that we'd meet, have a drink and talk. I'd ask if he wants to repeat the crap he said about me. I didn't and don't expect him to accept. I've posted in this thread since the invitation, but he hasn't. No surprise. I've invited Chuck Burton and JD Quinn to be my corner guys.

I respect where you are coming from PR, I was born and raised in eastern Montana and that’s how we settled things with the exception my father taught us if we got ourselves in a situation we got out of it ourselves no need to hide behind others.
The only reason I thought it might be a good reason for you to apologize is you called someone out who didn’t agree with you. As a better man, you could cool a heated situation even when the other party isn’t deserving.
It’s better to respectfully agree to disagree then go down the road of personal attacks or try to degrade the person you don’t agree with. You may feel you were disrespected and that could be the case.
Anyway, hope you guys do meet up, some of the people I couldn’t stand became good friends once I got to know them. Have fun, it’s great to have football in Missoula in December.

Diesel said:
PlayerRep said:
Diesel said:
Washgrizfan1 said:

I respect where you are coming from PR, I was born and raised in eastern Montana and that’s how we settled things with the exception my father taught us if we got ourselves in a situation we got out of it ourselves no need to hide behind others.
The only reason I thought it might be a good reason for you to apologize is you called someone out who didn’t agree with you. As a better man, you could cool a heated situation even when the other party isn’t deserving.
It’s better to respectfully agree to disagree then go down the road of personal attacks or try to degrade the person you don’t agree with. You may feel you were disrespected and that could be the case.
Anyway, hope you guys do meet up, some of the people I couldn’t stand became good friends once I got to know them. Have fun, it’s great to have football in Missoula in December.

I didn't call anyone out. And look at at all the crap he was saying. He's the one who should apologize. I lived in eastern MT before you were born.

Did either combatant show up? When I walked by, it was business as usual. I was going to ask for a refund or talk to my lawyer about false advertising....

Back