• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs. North Dakota Friday 12/6 7PM

Mousegriz

Good home hoops game Friday night vs. North Dakota. Rumor there is a promotion for reduced GA tickets for those who present Saturday football tickets when purchasing your basketball tickets. Also additional promos for students.Would be great to see some football fans at the game Friday.

Get out and yell for both Griz hoops and FB this weekend!

Coach was/is giving out tickets on twitter, has anyone taken advantage of this in the past? I asked for a ticket and he DM’d me “done” so I assume I can pick it up at will call whenever?

DPGriz said:
Coach was/is giving out tickets on twitter, has anyone taken advantage of this in the past? I asked for a ticket and he DM’d me “done” so I assume I can pick it up at will call whenever?

Go in the main west entry lobby doors & head toward the south ticket entry gate. There'll be a card table set up just to the right of the Will Call window. They'll have a list of names of those who get complimentary tix.

grizzlyjournal said:
DPGriz said:

Go in the main west entry lobby doors & head toward the south ticket entry gate. There'll be a card table set up just to the right of the Will Call window. They'll have a list of names of those who get complimentary tix.

Thanks!

DPGriz said:
grizzlyjournal said:
DPGriz said:

Thanks!

I took to my kids to a couple games this way last season. And we are going tonight as well. Awesome that Coach DeCuire does this.

kurtismichael said:
DPGriz said:
grizzlyjournal said:
DPGriz said:

Thanks!

I took to my kids to a couple games this way last season. And we are going tonight as well. Awesome that Coach DeCuire does this.

God forbid you cheapskates can't put a couple of bucks into the program! :roll:

I don't care if by hook or by crook, just want fans to get exposed to this fun young group o' Griz. You'll be glad you did and be back for seconds.

It looks like they are playing Owens at the 5 and already looks more promising than what we have seen from the post this year

I wish someone would find another broadcast partner in Billings than 105.1 FM. At least they are broadcasting it (not always the case), but they are bad about breaking into commercials while play action is ongoing.

maroonandsilver said:
kurtismichael said:
DPGriz said:
grizzlyjournal said:

Thanks!

:roll: to you.

I can that Big Sigh refs are even worse in person than TV. Just an observation from row 2.

That said, Sayeed looks unstoppable. Truly a special player to see in person.

maroonandsilver said:
kurtismichael said:
DPGriz said:
grizzlyjournal said:

Thanks!

Personally, I appreciate the program making it easier for “cheapskates” like myself with tight budgets to attend games. Unsurprising that someone will take issue they might get a few extra butts in the seats for a sparsely attended December game though.

As far as the game goes, Timmy needs to close out under control and I’m surprised we haven’t seen more of Vazquez after stringing a few good games together.

Griz missed a lot of shots at the rim. Get those to fall in the second half and they can pull away

MikeyGriz said:
Nice comments from Michael Oguine on air with Riley.

I missed some of what he had to say. Did he talk about his experiences playing in Europe? Is the season over?

Back