• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The World of Griz Fandom

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:
PlayerRep said:
Why don't we meet face to face, and we can see what each other has? I actually can tell you have nothing. I can tell you will be afraid to take the challenge.
I'll be at the playoff game in 2 weeks.

Come to Reinell’s tailgate an hour before game.

By the bike rack? :lol: :lol:

I do have some old boxing gloves :cry: maybe the medic should be there too :lol:

PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:
PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:
:lol:
You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. Why don't you go find someone's leg to hump.

Mr. Immature. Keep digging your hole. Everyone is laughing at you.
Your smack is as weak as the Grizzly run defense was this week. Damn I hope they turn that around! You are the biggest joke on this site but no one laughs at you. They roll their eyes and throw up just a little but in their mouth. You are an arrogant, infantile, blow hard that act like a spoiled 5 year old.....daily. I will trade insults all day with a prick lawyer like you.

Why don't we meet face to face, and we can see what each other has? I actually can tell you have nothing. I can tell you will be afraid to take the challenge.

Is this meeting still taking place, I don't want to miss it???

suckit said:
PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:
PlayerRep said:
Your smack is as weak as the Grizzly run defense was this week. Damn I hope they turn that around! You are the biggest joke on this site but no one laughs at you. They roll their eyes and throw up just a little but in their mouth. You are an arrogant, infantile, blow hard that act like a spoiled 5 year old.....daily. I will trade insults all day with a prick lawyer like you.

This is yet another example of a UM marketing failure. The lack of promotion of this potential epic match-up of internet warriors is sickening.

SoldierGriz said:
suckit said:
PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:

This is yet another example of a UM marketing failure. The lack of promotion of this potential epic match-up of internet warriors is sickening.

:lol: :clap: Wake up Haslam!

How did I MISS this thread?!?

It’s gold, Jerry! GOLD!!

BTW, where can I find odds on the fight? Thanks in advance.

PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:
PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:
You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. Why don't you go find someone's leg to hump.

Will there be refreshments served or no host?

I assume normal scoring rules will be in effect:

First to cry loses; winner takes the lunch money?

:shock: I literally just saw this thread. :shock:

I try to only troll the Cat threads but I might have to make an exception. Actually I have no clue what kind of thread this is.

PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:
PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:

This game has the potential to be the best EVER!!

ABQCat said:

I try to only troll the Cat threads but I might have to make an exception. Actually I have no clue what kind if thread this is.

The brilliant kind, ABQ. The brilliant kind.

This thread needs to stop. To be a man or to be a human is not proven by who can clean the other’s clock. Animals prove their dominance that way. I enjoy humor and the poking the bear a bit. PR in particular should step up and apologize for crossing the line, no one should ever call another out for a confrontation. Don’t know PR or grizaremoregooder. Differences make us better and when we cross each other, get heated up, but don’t let it go beyond that. This is a public forum. For the sake of being a better man. One or both should clear the air here. Then meet and you never know you guys might even like each other.
Or whatever and let the games continue.

ABQCat said:

I try to only troll the Cat threads but I might have to make an exception. Actually I have no clue what kind of thread this is.

No one knows what this thread is about, but I sense it could use a little push to make it epic. You are the perfect troll for the job. I hereby dub you Skankhunt42; go get some.

pussycatkillerz said:
Looks like PR opens at a -110 fav
I'd take the under. No way this one goes 2.5 rounds...

Disclosure: The American Geriatric Bitch Slap League (AGBSL) does nor support or condone gambling of any kind on their sanctioned contests.

Back