• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Akem Tweet could it be?

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
mtgrizrule said:
CDAGRIZ said:
It’s the classic, “I know something, but I can’t say because I think my sources will be mad because I think this is a covert operation that only I’m in on, and I just wanted to let everyone know that I know, but you don’t.”

An eGriz tale as old as time.

Or could it be, people with info no longer share it, because of ass hole responses like yours? Myself and others have stopped sharing info here, because of the some asses here. Think what you want, it's a free country.

Worse case, the info is out for the opposition to chose to prepare for Akem, or not.

I could say something about this exchange, but I won't. :|

Haha! Missed this one. Well done. :clap:
Gracious! I thought it might have been too subtle.

CDAGRIZ said:
AllWeatherFan said:
hilinegrizfan said:
i know everything

What will the S&P 500 be one year from today? Thanks!

Dude, he knows, but he can't share it. The post was just to let everyone know he knows. That's how this works.

i know everything but can't say, but i will say once what i know is known by all, and then I'll say, told you so, i knew

hilinegrizfan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
AllWeatherFan said:
hilinegrizfan said:
i know everything

What will the S&P 500 be one year from today? Thanks!

Dude, he knows, but he can't share it. The post was just to let everyone know he knows. That's how this works.

i know everything but can't say, but i will say once what i know is known by all, and then I'll say, told you so, i knew

I knew you were going to say that, but I kept my mouth shut because I knew it wasn't public knowledge.

CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
HookedonGriz said:
Haha yep all part of the full blown undercover operation here 😂. Rumor is he’s going to fly in sporting a red cape with an S for Sammy in the 2nd Q to lead us to victory!

I actually saw him off campus this week. I asked him point blank if he was going to play. He gave me a definitive response that I cannot share here. By doing this, it allows me to be correct no matter the outcome. He could start, play sparingly, dress but not play, not dress, join the women’s golf team, or turn into a jet and bomb the Russians. At least I will be able to tell everyone I knew it before it happened.

How much for you to make me a Bobcats Playoff avatar drawing..

They are pretty high-end. I'll see if I can get a quote from the tech team.

Have your people talk to my people... But make sure they don't actually say anything that they know, or will do... That way we can both be right.

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I actually saw him off campus this week. I asked him point blank if he was going to play. He gave me a definitive response that I cannot share here. By doing this, it allows me to be correct no matter the outcome. He could start, play sparingly, dress but not play, not dress, join the women’s golf team, or turn into a jet and bomb the Russians. At least I will be able to tell everyone I knew it before it happened.

How much for you to make me a Bobcats Playoff avatar drawing..

They are pretty high-end. I'll see if I can get a quote from the tech team.

Have your people talk to my people... But make sure they don't actually say anything that they know, or will do... That way we can both be right.

Will do. I was posting a few weeks ago, dropping hints here and there, and some of the good posters were able to piece it together. C'mon, people! We shall see what the final number/scope of work will be. Time will tell. You and I both already know.

I think Flowers come in and takes the top off the defense for a couple of long tds and everyone forgets who Akem is for a game....

Gaeilge1 said:
Whether he plays or not, and my hope is that he is able to contribute, my biggest concern is for how well Dalton can run and how healthy he is! He was clearly hampered the the state game.
If he is at less than 70% I think Humphrey should start!

Dillon said:
Gaeilge1 said:
Whether he plays or not, and my hope is that he is able to contribute, my biggest concern is for how well Dalton can run and how healthy he is! He was clearly hampered the the state game.
I will trust our coaches to make that decision.

Dillon said:
Gaeilge1 said:

What about a 73.4% Sneed? :D :D

AZGrizFan said:
Dillon said:
Gaeilge1 said:

No Problem then - Good to GO! :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
Dillon said:
Gaeilge1 said:

That's what we had for the MSU game. 87.39% is the estimate for tomorrow. Multiply that by his 150% heart factor.

kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
Dillon said:
Gaeilge1 said:

That's what we had for the MSU game. 87.39% is the estimate for tomorrow. Multiply that by his 150% heart factor.

87.39%? I'll take it all day long and twice on Saturdays.... :thumb: :thumb:

kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
Dillon said:
Gaeilge1 said:

I think at MSU he was lucky to be at 52%. Heard he didn’t practice entire week leading up to that game.

mtgrizrule said:
Got to love the gamesmanship. I posted last week, there will likely be a surprise for GRIZ NATION. Now Akem adds another hint. Come on people, the pieces are there. Now we see Saturday, if puzzle is completed! I think many of you can put the puzzle together.

So, uh, what was the surprise?

Back