• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

playoff tickets

All student tickets are subsidized to five dollars and that is from Kent Haslam on Twitter

They could not release season ticket holder seats until late last night after the deadline so now tickets are available to the general public I still think we will get around 18,000

GrizzleMoose said:
Anyone else not receive their link to print their tickets? I purchased my season tickets on-line and selected the option to print my tickets at home. The link to print the tickets was supposed to be sent Tuesday night. Nothing received yet.

MeToo

MikeyGriz said:
One of my student assistants said her playoff ticket was "5 bucks" when she picked it up this week. (She thought regular student tickets were $15, so she was happy.) That being said, I think the students will show. Lots of energy to let out before Finals start on Monday.
Hmmm ... Wake up around, oh ... 11 am, on Sunday. Two ... three ... four hours, can maybe shake the hangover :puke: and have something to eat. Need to catch up online.

What the Hell ... only 4 o'clock, plenty of time. Now for some serious food and "hair of the dog."

Study? :?: :!: I'm good .. maybe 8 this evening or so.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

behappp said:
GrizzleMoose said:
Anyone else not receive their link to print their tickets? I purchased my season tickets on-line and selected the option to print my tickets at home. The link to print the tickets was supposed to be sent Tuesday night. Nothing received yet.

MeToo

Mine Came! They had wrong email somehow

First playoff game in several years...weather not going to be too bad...Griz having a really good year. If we can't get 20k to show up that would be a real shame.

Factors...?

Aging fan base
Cultural apathy toward football in younger fan base

However inspite of the above UM will outdraw any of our competition

I too am hopeful of 18,000 plus crowd

I agree 62Griz. Many I have talked to reference that fiasco. Even I am still stunned by what happened in bozo but am still heading to Missoula hoping for a Griz win and a weber loss so I can do it again đź‘Ť

Go Griz!

62GRIZ said:
The main factor, right or wrong, is getting blown out at the litter box. :?

This.... that loss took at least some of the resurgent excitement right back out of the fanbase. How could it not?

Did anybody get their print tickets via email? I ordered 12:01 on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. Nothing. I'll call today, unless someone has some intell that they will come before Saturday. I do not want to do the Will Call rodeo coming from 3.5 hours away.

Horribilis said:
Did anybody get their print tickets via email? I ordered 12:01 on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. Nothing. I'll call today, unless someone has some intell that they will come before Saturday. I do not want to do the Will Call rodeo coming from 3.5 hours away.

I got mine in a email shortly after I ordered them. I do remember the person I talked to saying something about if you don't get the email with the tickets within a day or two to call back and they'll resend them.

Thanks. I ordered online and got no such message. Calling immediately.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Called the Ticket Office and they said it can take up to two days via email!? Soo, if you ordered your tickets online and have not received your printable tickets after a day or so, call them so they can force the email. I got my tickets within 10 minutes or so.

Back