• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Akem Tweet could it be?

Ursa Major said:
mtgrizrule said:
CDAGRIZ said:
pussycatkillerz said:
I'm lostšŸ¤”

Do explainšŸ¤Ø

Itā€™s the classic, ā€œI know something, but I canā€™t say because I think my sources will be mad because I think this is a covert operation that only Iā€™m in on, and I just wanted to let everyone know that I know, but you donā€™t.ā€

An eGriz tale as old as time.

Or could it be, people with info no longer share it, because of ass hole responses like yours? Myself and others have stopped sharing info here, because of the some asses here. Think what you want, it's a free country.

Worse case, the info is out for the opposition to chose to prepare for Akem, or not.

I could say something about this exchange, but I won't. :|

Smartest man on the board

mtgrizrule said:
CDAGRIZ said:
pussycatkillerz said:
mtgrizrule said:
Got to love the gamesmanship. I posted last week, there will likely be a surprise for GRIZ NATION. Now Akem adds another hint. Come on people, the pieces are there. Now we see Saturday, if puzzle is completed! I think many of you can put the puzzle together.

I'm lostšŸ¤”

Do explainšŸ¤Ø

Itā€™s the classic, ā€œI know something, but I canā€™t say because I think my sources will be mad because I think this is a covert operation that only Iā€™m in on, and I just wanted to let everyone know that I know, but you donā€™t.ā€

Or could it be, people with info no longer share it, because of ass hole responses like yours? Myself and others have stopped sharing info here, because of the some asses here. Think what you want, it's a free country.

Worse case, the info is out for the opposition to chose to prepare for Akem, or not.

Dude, go re-read your first post. You posted a fucking puzzle and urged people to ā€œPut the puzzle togetherā€ ā€œcome on peopleā€. I sure am glad you posted. Itā€™s great to know that you know something, or nothing. Remember: with great power comes great responsibility.

CDAGRIZ said:
mtgrizrule said:
CDAGRIZ said:
pussycatkillerz said:
I'm lostšŸ¤”

Do explainšŸ¤Ø

Dude, go re-read your first post. You posted a fucking puzzle and urged people to ā€œPut the puzzle togetherā€ ā€œcome on peopleā€. I sure am glad you posted. Itā€™s great to know that you know something, or nothing. Remember: with great power comes great responsibility.

I figured joining the secret society known as the "eGriz club" would get me in on these covert operations and classified information. Apparently the great source aka he who shall not be named (super dave? mm80?) is going to make us solve a great Griz riddle with regards to this one.

Darn...

timjayko said:
https://twitter.com/s_akem18/status/1202299031134695424?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

I think he plays! Even if heā€™s a decoy, itā€™ll open up Toure and JLM in coverage! Head games-yes-but, also a message that Akem has convinced Bobby heā€™s ready to go!

SACCAT66 said:
hokeyfine said:
i saw him in a boot and scooter crutch on campus yesterday.....

Those are just the corner pieces of the puzzle...

Haha yep all part of the full blown undercover operation here šŸ˜‚. Rumor is heā€™s going to fly in sporting a red cape with an S for Sammy in the 2nd Q to lead us to victory!

I would love to see Sammy out on the field. But, I would guess that he would not be 100% and that he would be pretty rusty. I'd rather he wait til next year.

HookedonGriz said:
SACCAT66 said:
hokeyfine said:

Haha yep all part of the full blown undercover operation here šŸ˜‚. Rumor is heā€™s going to fly in sporting a red cape with an S for Sammy in the 2nd Q to lead us to victory!

I actually saw him off campus this week. I asked him point blank if he was going to play. He gave me a definitive response that I cannot share here. By doing this, it allows me to be correct no matter the outcome. He could start, play sparingly, dress but not play, not dress, join the womenā€™s golf team, or turn into a jet and bomb the Russians. At least I will be able to tell everyone I knew it before it happened.

Whether he plays or not, and my hope is that he is able to contribute, my biggest concern is for how well Dalton can run and how healthy he is! He was clearly hampered the the state game.

CDAGRIZ said:
HookedonGriz said:
SACCAT66 said:
hokeyfine said:

I actually saw him off campus this week. I asked him point blank if he was going to play. He gave me a definitive response that I cannot share here. By doing this, it allows me to be correct no matter the outcome. He could start, play sparingly, dress but not play, not dress, join the womenā€™s golf team, or turn into a jet and bomb the Russians. At least I will be able to tell everyone I knew it before it happened.

How much for you to make me a Bobcats Playoff avatar drawing..

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
HookedonGriz said:
SACCAT66 said:

How much for you to make me a Bobcats Playoff avatar drawing..

They are pretty high-end. I'll see if I can get a quote from the tech team.

hokeyfine said:

And that is just how well thought out this ruse really is! Or not. If it's not a ruse, I mean. But I can't say anything more.

Ursa Major said:
mtgrizrule said:
CDAGRIZ said:
pussycatkillerz said:
I'm lostšŸ¤”

Do explainšŸ¤Ø

I could say something about this exchange, but I won't. :|

Haha! Missed this one. Well done. :clap:

mtgrizrule said:
CDAGRIZ said:
pussycatkillerz said:
mtgrizrule said:
Got to love the gamesmanship. I posted last week, there will likely be a surprise for GRIZ NATION. Now Akem adds another hint. Come on people, the pieces are there. Now we see Saturday, if puzzle is completed! I think many of you can put the puzzle together.

I'm lostšŸ¤”

Do explainšŸ¤Ø

I can't believe you still get so riled up by egriz responses. It's the internet, don't take this stuff personally.

Back