• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Home BBall vs. North Dakota Fri. 12/6 7PM

Mousegriz

Football fans coming to town Friday night should make plans to attend the hoops game. Rumor that GA basketball tickets will be 1/2 price when you show your FB tickets.

Mousegriz said:
Football fans coming to town Friday night should make plans to attend the hoops game. Rumor that GA basketball tickets will be 1/2 price when you show your FB tickets.

Yes confirmed! I just got an email stating basketball tickets would be half price if you show or prove your football ticket

HookedonGriz said:
Mousegriz said:

Yes confirmed! I just got an email stating basketball tickets would be half price if you show or prove your football ticket

Me too. And now distinct "Topics" on the "Basketball" and "Football" Forums rather obscurely titled "Since UM won't Do This..."

We might just generate a few fans more for Friday's game!

We are coming from Great Falls for BB game as well. Already purchased our reserved seats. A great weekend of Griz athletics!! Go Griz!!!

Back