• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Akem Tweet could it be?

HookedonGriz said:
I think Bobby is having him play some head games with all of us and our opponents:)

That's what I was thinking too and I know Akem isn't even listed in the latest Depth Chart 2 deep but he's been listed on there since he's been injured so that makes me wonder too if it's all just head games or...

MikeyGriz said:
An early Christmas present for all of us good little boys and girls?

An even bigger early Christmas present for me would be our young WR's stepping up their game come Saturday and making not only the fans proud but Akem too with or without him out on the field this weekend. I'm looking at Keelan White he seemed to have such a good Fall camp maybe he can step up and make some noise?

timjayko said:
MikeyGriz said:

An even bigger early Christmas present for me would be our young WR's stepping up their game come Saturday and making not only the fans proud but Akem too with or without him out on the field this weekend. I'm looking at Keelan White he seemed to have such a good Fall camp maybe he can step up and make some noise?

How about Calhoun getting a couple interceptions?

MikeyGriz said:
timjayko said:
MikeyGriz said:

:thumb:

MikeyGriz said:
timjayko said:
MikeyGriz said:

Or Gubner

Got to love the gamesmanship. I posted last week, there will likely be a surprise for GRIZ NATION. Now Akem adds another hint. Come on people, the pieces are there. Now we see Saturday, if puzzle is completed! I think many of you can put the puzzle together.

mtgrizrule said:
Got to love the gamesmanship. I posted last week, there will likely be a surprise for GRIZ NATION. Now Akem adds another hint. Come on people, the pieces are there. Now we see Saturday, if puzzle is completed! I think many of you can put the puzzle together.

I'm lost🤔

Do explain🤨

pussycatkillerz said:
mtgrizrule said:

I'm lost🤔

Do explain🤨

Get a map, there's an app for that. Lol
You're on your own. I can't say more. Some sources do like to see egrizzers react every way possible. It makes for great entertainment.

pussycatkillerz said:
mtgrizrule said:

I'm lost🤔

Do explain🤨

It’s the classic, “I know something, but I can’t say because I think my sources will be mad because I think this is a covert operation that only I’m in on, and I just wanted to let everyone know that I know, but you don’t.”

An eGriz tale as old as time.

behappp said:
MikeyGriz said:
timjayko said:
MikeyGriz said:

Or Gubner

C’mon, man! DTs don’t get picks....

mtgrizrule said:
pussycatkillerz said:
mtgrizrule said:

I'm lost🤔

Do explain🤨

You're on your own. I can't say more. Some sources do like to see egrizzers react every way possible. It makes for great entertainment.

Free rectal exams.

mtgrizrule said:
pussycatkillerz said:
mtgrizrule said:

I'm lost🤔

Do explain🤨

Any bone break at all in the foot is a min of 3 weeks of non use. We know it was more serious than that. I would be purely shocked to see him this year ...even if we made the championship. BH also is posting about the snow and skiers in the M but it’s gonna be 40 out on Saturday.....

CDAGRIZ said:
pussycatkillerz said:
mtgrizrule said:

I'm lost🤔

Do explain🤨

It’s the classic, “I know something, but I can’t say because I think my sources will be mad because I think this is a covert operation that only I’m in on, and I just wanted to let everyone know that I know, but you don’t.”

Or could it be, people with info no longer share it, because of ass hole responses like yours? Myself and others have stopped sharing info here, because of the some asses here. Think what you want, it's a free country.

Worse case, the info is out for the opposition to chose to prepare for Akem, or not.

mtgrizrule said:
CDAGRIZ said:
pussycatkillerz said:
mtgrizrule said:

I'm lost🤔

Do explain🤨

Or could it be, people with info no longer share it, because of ass hole responses like yours? Myself and others have stopped sharing info here, because of the some asses here. Think what you want, it's a free country.

Worse case, the info is out for the opposition to chose to prepare for Akem, or not.

I could say something about this exchange, but I won't. :|

Back