• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Commit - Xavier Harris 3 Star RB

I like his vision and speed. Has a propensity to make people miss in open space. Kind of reminds me of someone...

A running back from California!! In this weather!????

Have we ever tried that before? Sorry, I don’t see this working out.

Raider said:

I would hope this is a sick attempt at humor related to Jeremy Calhoun. One can never tell over the internet.

A couple of questions for you! (1) Did Justin Green work out? Seems like he even made it to NFL. (2) How has Marcus Knight performed so far? Seems like he was newcomer of the year in the Big Sky and 3rd team running back.

Based on their performances I think we will be OK!

Griz1 said:
Raider said:

I would hope this is a sick attempt at humor related to Jeremy Calhoun. One can never tell over the internet.

A couple of questions for you! (1) Did Justin Green work out? Seems like he even made it to NFL. (2) How has Marcus Knight performed so far? Seems like he was newcomer of the year in the Big Sky and 3rd team running back.

and there is not a better way to pad the resume for pro football, this kid played at MT so is use to all weather conditions!

Griz1 said:
Raider said:

Justin Green and Marcus Knight are from California???!!! Whoa, mind blown. Cannot believe how well these warm weather players performed. That is just nuts man.

I heard we almost got a QB from Scottsdale, AZ once. Could you imagine that, in this weather??!!

Harris reminds me a lot of Marcus Knight with maybe a little Travon Van mixed in? He looks to be a very natural receiver who could possibly split out in the slot.

Anyone remember when Travon torched EWU playing WR the entire game? I think Harris has that type of versatility and talent. Travon's highlight reel jukes overshadowed what a great all around player that guy was.

StumptownGriz said:
Harris reminds me a lot of Marcus Knight with maybe a little Travon Van mixed in? He looks to be a very natural receiver who could possibly split out in the slot.

Anyone remember when Travon torched EWU playing WR the entire game? I think Harris has that type of versatility and talent. Travon's highlight reel jukes overshadowed what a great all around player that guy was.

He Best in in space!

Ursa Major said:
StumptownGriz said:

He Best in in space!

This place never disappoints. :lol:

Ok, he can PR while he's learning behind Knight, has glue hands and can see in the fog.

Justin Green for Governor (Part time).

California running backs know: The faster you run, the quicker you get out of the cold. Great get,Go Griz

Back