• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Weather

406flyfisher said:
This thread embarrasses Native Montanans. REAL Montanans. Not the 2nd grade mentality that does not honor wheatgrass incense and what it means to us. Weather means nothing. If the heart is strong all will prevail. Some will understand, most won't. Shut this down.

My brain misfired several times trying to understand all of the above. I'm going to go make a Hot Pocket and come back to this later.

Diesel said:
MontanaJack2006 said:
What about humidity? Has ANYONE even considered the atmospheric moisture content?

I'll be back on this topic in a bit. Gonna go did up my trusty Farmer's Almanac see if we got ourselves a waxing moon, because that could factor in on PATs.

Waxing gibbous moon saturday

Shit.
Well, thanks to the seniors. Next season starts now.
#RTD

Looks like it's taking a turn for the worse.

They were calling for a high of 42 as recently as yesterday. That figure has since changed to 41. I hope there's a bottom because this is getting dicey.

By Thursday night this will change again.
Stupid weather...can't rely on it.
Almost as unreliable as Kessman was!

As I recall, Coastal Carolina's coach beat us on that really cold day by having his players drink chicken soup out of a big coffee mug at halftime.

I say we supply all SLU's skill position players with one of these:

4169kyxX9bL._AC_.jpg

AllWeatherFan said:
As I recall, Coastal Carolina's coach beat us on that really cold day by having his players drink chicken soup out of a big coffee mug at halftime.

4169kyxX9bL._AC_.jpg
But don't forget the chicory ... it's Louisiana, after all. FYI: Chicory is supposedly less "stimulating" than actual coffee, so that could be a good thing.

AllWeatherFan said:

4169kyxX9bL._AC_.jpg

Skip the coffee and just go with the hot blonde. They won't even show up for the game.

Pregame forecast bone chilling humidity with a Hellgate wind
Postgame forecast a slu of showers and a long flight to Hammond

Interestingly enough, Port-aux-Français of the Southern French Territories, and the closest populated antipode of Missoula, is showing a high of 42 on Saturday as well.

Something bigger than us is happening this weekend.

406flyfisher said:
Only pussies want to try and make weather a factor
Go out and win....

.....or don't.

No excuses, no explanations.

...eat siht fish breath dude...
...go Griz go...

...ftc...

PlayerRep said:
406flyfisher said:
PlayerRep said:
406flyfisher said:
Go out

.....or don't.

No one can influence the weather. The weather either is or either a factor. So, your comment makes no sense.

Say what? C'mon counselor.... as usual, you make no sense. Either is or either a factor? Lay off the smudging....

Try reading. Even 2d grade level should work. Yes, weather either is or isn’t a factor, depending on the type of weather and the team. No one makes weather a favor.

LMAO...yeah thats what you said oh holy one. I want to meet you again smudge-butt....

As long as they don't close the interstate, I will be there. Don't care what the weather is forecast to be.

Just went outside to do some yard work here in Missoula & it was just plain COLD. My hands were COLD & it was very hard to grasp the rake & have to admit that the altitude kind of got to me (just moved here from LA). Seems to be a lot less oxygen in the air!

Dillon said:
Just went outside to do some yard work here in Missoula & it was just plain COLD. My hands were COLD & it was very hard to grasp the rake & have to admit that the altitude kind of got to me (just moved here from LA). Seems to be a lot less oxygen in the air!

I went out too and agree.....and a fire truck went by with its siren on and it was LOUD!

Like PR said......"the weather either is or either a factor"

Mousegriz said:
Dillon said:

Like PR said......"the weather either is or either a factor"

AllWeather said that.

PlayerRep said:
406flyfisher said:
Go out and win....

.....or don't.

No one can influence the weather. The weather either is or either a factor. So, your comment makes no sense.

Hey All Weather - Your comment about a comment making no sense......makes no sense!

Dillon said:

You may want to look in the mirror and see if your eyes are bulging. If so, you may drove too fast and the sudden atmospheric pressure change will do that.
I would still blame the dropsy on the weather.

I love how the coaches keep sharing old pics when the stadium had snow in it. All about the mind games.

Back