• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

SELA board

EverettGriz

DONOR
So I registered on Sunday, but haven't been "approved" yet. Has anyone gotten in?

Seriously, people. It's a football fan board, not fucking Fort Knox.

EverettGriz said:
So I registered on Sunday, but haven't been "approved" yet. Has anyone gotten in?

Seriously, people. It's a football fan board, not f***[*] Fort Knox.

I'd be interested to know what you picked for a username...?

Also, has anyone noticed there are 0 SELA (or SLU?) posters on egriz?

EverettGriz said:

did you verify your email address? thats all the holdup usually is

Maybe no one is there to approve your registration
Registration
Registration
Registration

(That’s the echo on the SELA board)

Most don’t realize it, but Southeast Louisiana State is actually located in Mobile, Alabama. It’s like when you meet a lady in NYC, and she says she lives on the “lower, lower east side”, and she actually lives in Baltimore.

MontanaJack2006 said:
EverettGriz said:

I'd be interested to know what you picked for a username...?

Probably EverettGriz, that was his mistake.

Should have used Growler or Wolfman...might have had a chance.

CDAGRIZ said:
Most don’t realize it, but Southeast Louisiana State is actually located in Mobile, Alabama. It’s like when you meet a lady in NYC, and she says she lives on the “lower, lower east side”, and she actually lives in Baltimore.

So if the Lions are in Baltimore are the Mud Dogs in Virginia?

grzz said:
kurtismichael said:
grzz said:

I think they’ve preemptively banned all three members of the Griz Fan Pod for goonishness.

Really though, can we blame them?

Not at all. I read their Terms and Conditions, and goons are strictly forbidden. It being true that the GFP leads all of College FB in goons per play with 3, it makes sense that you guys can’t post. Thoughts and prayers for you in these trying times.

Hello all. I am the board administrator for the SLU board. There shouldn't be a need for logins to be approved. Not sure what the issue is. We do require registration but all are welcome. We've had a number of Griz fans register over the last couple of days.

CDAGRIZ said:
grzz said:
kurtismichael said:
grzz said:

I think they’ve preemptively banned all three members of the Griz Fan Pod for goonishness.

Not at all. I read their Terms and Conditions, and goons are strictly forbidden. It being true that the GFP leads all of College FB in goons per play with 3, it makes sense that you guys can’t post. Thoughts and prayers for you in these trying times.

Jokes on them. I got in and said thank you. We are very polite people.

Diesel said:
CDAGRIZ said:

So if the Lions are in Baltimore are the Mud Dogs in Virginia?

Lions are in Mobile, Mud Dogs are in Key West.

grzz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grzz said:
kurtismichael said:

Jokes on them. I got in and said thank you. We are very polite people.

Sounds exactly like what a goon would say.

Hello. I am the board administrator for the SLU board. Not sure what the issue is but there should not be a need for registration approval. We do require registration but all are welcome and we encourage you guys to drop by and visit. We've had a number of Griz fans register over the last few days. Looking forward to making the trip to Missoula this weekend.

royallion05 said:
Hello. I am the board administrator for the SLU board. Not sure what the issue is but there should not be a need for registration approval. We do require registration but all are welcome and we encourage you guys to drop by and visit. We've had a number of Griz fans register over the last few days. Looking forward to making the trip to Missoula this weekend.

Thanks, royallion. I just registered over on your board with no probs. Hope you enjoy your time in Missoula!

-HaunchLifter

Back