• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Weather

Diesel said:
PlayerRep said:
Weather could impact Griz practices this week. Weather has prevented some teamsfrom landing in Missoula. Weather can decrease attendance.

Wether weather is determined to be a factor or the factor the weather is to factor wether there is a weather factor is wether the teams playing in the weather allow the weather to factor or determine the outcome...which brings up the question if a game is played without weather is there a outcome wether a winner is determined or is it more important that the winner stay determined no matter the weather wether or not there is weather which is more prone when games are played outside where weather is always present wether or not it is a factor wether indoors or out of dome weather of some form wether internal or external reasonably should play a factor in the outcome wether real or conceived impactful practice weather wether noticed by the ones who never played the game can impact the final outcome of games played in the weather wether good weather or poor weather.
I think you missed one factor. Can they weather the weather? 60% chance there will be weather. It could be loud weather.

PlayerRep said:
Weather could impact Griz practices this week. Weather has prevented some teamsfrom landing in Missoula. Weather can decrease attendance.

Here, yes. Other northern locations not so much. That is my point.

As the only person on here with “weather” in his name, I can safely assert that weather either is or either a factor.

Did I clear that up? Get it? “Cleared up?”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If the weather is like today (Tues.) and they can't handle that, then....they're not football players.

AllWeatherFan said:
As the only person on here with “weather” in his name, I can safely assert that weather either is or either a factor.

Did I clear that up? Get it? “Cleared up?”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The short-term weather outlook on this post is partly funny.

Get it?? "Partly funny".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Diesel said:
PlayerRep said:

Wether weather is determined to be a factor or the factor the weather is to factor wether there is a weather factor is wether the teams playing in the weather allow the weather to factor or determine the outcome...which brings up the question if a game is played without weather is there a outcome wether a winner is determined or is it more important that the winner stay determined no matter the weather wether or not there is weather which is more prone when games are played outside where weather is always present wether or not it is a factor wether indoors or out of dome weather of some form wether internal or external reasonably should play a factor in the outcome wether real or conceived impactful practice weather wether noticed by the ones who never played the game can impact the final outcome of games played in the weather wether good weather or poor weather.

"whether"?

Weather reports now don't seem to have even snow flurries on Fri. night and Sat. morning. 20% or so chance of precipitation. Not much wind. Weather seems it will be non-factor, as of now.

Mousegriz said:
Diesel said:
PlayerRep said:

"whether"?
castrated ram made it through spell check :lol:

What about humidity? Has ANYONE even considered the atmospheric moisture content?

I'll be back on this topic in a bit. Gonna go did up my trusty Farmer's Almanac see if we got ourselves a waxing moon, because that could factor in on PATs.

MontanaJack2006 said:
What about humidity? Has ANYONE even considered the atmospheric moisture content?

I'll be back on this topic in a bit. Gonna go did up my trusty Farmer's Almanac see if we got ourselves a waxing moon, because that could factor in on PATs.

Waxing gibbous moon saturday

Diesel said:
MontanaJack2006 said:

Waxing gibbous moon saturday

I was afraid that might be the case.

MontanaJack2006 said:
Gonna go did up my trusty Farmer's Almanac see if we got ourselves a waxing moon, because that could factor in on PATs.

It definitely factored into the Patriots getting waxed by Houston.

Just got off the horn with Al Roker. His family is doing well, NBC has the usual politics going in the office, and he's excited for Christmas...blah, blah, blah. The dude is chatty.

Anyway, he is going to juxtapose a couple different mid-range weather models for Missoula this Saturday and get back with me on WTF is going on.

And, yes, I told him not to use the European Model. Everyone knows it always misses on the downslope effect seen in east-west valleys in Western Montana.

3ibeds.jpg" title="made at imgflip.com"

This thread embarrasses Native Montanans. REAL Montanans. Not the 2nd grade mentality that does not honor wheatgrass incense and what it means to us. Weather means nothing. If the heart is strong all will prevail. Some will understand, most won't. Shut this down.

Back