• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

In Honor of the Playoffs!

CDAGRIZ

DONOR
We had the tech team create an amazing new logo for everyone's avatar pic. Check this out in my pic. I'm getting Twitter feedback saying this is "fire". I kinda like fire.

Htowngriz said:
How many hours in Paint?

The invoice says three people at 10 hours each. I'm not a tech guy, but this might be the best $10k I've ever spent.

CDAGRIZ said:
We had the tech team create an amazing new logo for everyone's avatar pic. Check this out in my pic. I'm getting Twitter feedback saying this is "fire". I kinda like fire.

Boy howdy, I want one.

I have a video of Mony Mony playing in Bobcat Stadium that I took a couple weeks ago, do you think your tech guy could get it into my avatar?

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I kinda like fire.

Oh really? :?

Totally. I think of fire like a "fresh start". I've been told that it's basically the only thing that can make a hotel become a total loss for insurance purposes. I'm told it can erase a lot of mistakes.

The.Real.2506 said:
I have a video of Mony Mony playing in Bobcat Stadium that I took a couple weeks ago, do you think your tech guy could get it into my avatar?

His tech team is amazing you will be super happy. Just send your phone, computer and any other electronic devices to 1620 South Reserve Street, Missoula, 59801. They will take care of you right away and it will change your life.

The.Real.2506 said:

Probably could. PM me your SSN, and I'll see what I can do.
Totally unrelated, but do you happen to know the tensile strength of rusted bleachers with a shot coat of paint? I'm thinking it's the normal 1,000 lbs/sq. inch, but wondering if it's the same under "some" sort of heat duress. I was thinking you might know because you went to a train-driving school. Thanks in advance! :thumb:

CDAGRIZ said:
The.Real.2506 said:

Totally unrelated, but do you happen to know the tensile strength of rusted bleachers with a shot coat of paint? I'm thinking it's the normal 1,000 lbs/sq. inch, but wondering if it's the same under "some" sort of heat duress. I was thinking you might know because you went to a train-driving school. Thanks in advance! :thumb:
and what do you have against train drivers? I am not one but seriously? :roll:

Dillon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
The.Real.2506 said:

and what do you have against train drivers? I am not one but seriously? :roll:

Uh, nothing. I was asking because I thought he might know the answer.

The.Real.2506 said:

How about the video of your Mommy Mommy playing in Choate’s girl camp hotel extravaganza, maybe you can work that in too.

Back