• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Since UM isn’t doing this...

Buttegrizzle

DONOR
The Griz have a home b-ball game Friday night vs UND. WTF is this not being mentioned in the Griz Tix messages about playoff tix, on Twitter in the #UMGRIZ tweets about the football game, in the Adams Center mailer and every other damn way? I mean as shitty as attendance to hoops is this time of year they should let FBall ticket holders in free, plus it's an added draw for fball fans (before we get too drunk Friday night).
Sometimes I think UM is beyond help in promoting itself. Lets support the hoops team!

Buttegrizzle said:
The Griz have a home b-ball game Friday night vs UND. WTF is this not being mentioned in the Griz Tix messages about playoff tix, on Twitter in the #UMGRIZ tweets about the football game, in the Adams Center mailer and every other damn way? I mean as shitty as attendance to hoops is this time of year they should let FBall ticket holders in free, plus it's an added draw for fball fans (before we get too drunk Friday night).
Sometimes I think UM is beyond help in promoting itself. Lets support the hoops team!

There is a promotion that if you show your playoff tickets at Friday's men's basketball game then you can buy basketball tickets for half price. Not sure where the promotion has been running but I heard about it on the radio.

Of course I’m All the way over in Butte, and we can’t hardly get Griz hoops on the radio here...

Buttegrizzle said:
Of course I’m All the way over in Butte, and we can’t hardly get Griz hoops on the radio here...

Not sure if... :lol:

Or... :?

is appropriate here.

Seems like it could be advertised a little better, do hope for a better crowd at the bball game though!

Back