• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The World of Griz Fandom

grizaremoregooder said:
PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:
PlayerRep said:
In an ideal world, and while I appreciate rivalries, I'd like to see opposing teams, and fans of the MT rivalry in particular, be a bit more realistic and show a bit more respect for the other team. I suspect that a number of fans of both teams, including message board posters, realized that both teams were likely to be good or pretty good this season, and both had good coaching staffs, but I don't recall anyone other than myself saying positive things about the Cats and Choate before and during the season. Perhaps more posters of each team can show a bit more respect for the other teams, at least as the playoffs begin. Both teams are clearly very good, and have good potential in the playoffs.

I know some of you can't ever do this, and I'm fine with that, but I will be rooting for the Cats to do well in the playoffs, if and until they meet the Griz again.
Yeah, that "real 37" thread you started was nothing but kind words. :lol: The only nice things you had to say about the cats this season was Traitorak compliments. It's called hate PR and it ain't going anywhere in this rivalry. I will never have a kind word to say to a fan base that wears "Dumb" hats chants "eat shit Grizzlies go cats go" during EVERY game, burns teddy bears before EVERY game and players that yell F>>CK YOU! to little girls in the stands after a win. I will never have a kind word to say because I will never hear one in return. The hell with em I hope they lose in the first round by 100 points because they will wish the same on us.

I didn't start a real 37 thread.

I have consistently said since the summer that the Cats were going to be good, were good, Choate was a good coach, and Choate was taking the Cats in the right diretion and should have been rehired. And the Griz fans should not underestimate the Cats. Ask the reasonable Cat posters. They surely saw my support.
Those cat fans hate you with every fiber in their soul.

Ask the Cat fans who post frequently on egriz. They know that I respect the Cats and I know they and their coach have been making good progress. At 9-3, a win over the Griz, and a nice seed, the Cats and Choate have clearly continued their quest to move toward the top.

Being at this game (I haven’t missed one since 1983) I have never encountered a more rude bunch of cat fans in my life. Almost dangerous. I left because of it but have decided that was my last trip to bozeman. Personally I don’t care if the cats win or lose.

PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:
PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:
Yeah, that "real 37" thread you started was nothing but kind words. :lol: The only nice things you had to say about the cats this season was Traitorak compliments. It's called hate PR and it ain't going anywhere in this rivalry. I will never have a kind word to say to a fan base that wears "Dumb" hats chants "eat shit Grizzlies go cats go" during EVERY game, burns teddy bears before EVERY game and players that yell F>>CK YOU! to little girls in the stands after a win. I will never have a kind word to say because I will never hear one in return. The hell with em I hope they lose in the first round by 100 points because they will wish the same on us.

I have consistently said since the summer that the Cats were going to be good, were good, Choate was a good coach, and Choate was taking the Cats in the right diretion and should have been rehired. And the Griz fans should not underestimate the Cats. Ask the reasonable Cat posters. They surely saw my support.

Ask the Cat fans who post frequently on egriz. They know that I respect the Cats and I know they and their coach have been making good progress. At 9-3, a win over the Griz, and a nice seed, the Cats and Choate have clearly continued their quest to move toward the top.
I hope the Cats lose in the first round to suck hole U by 100 points. I think Jeff Choate is the equivalency of Beetle Juice. The Cat alum said Beatle Juice three times and fired a good guy coach who had them #1 in the country at one time and found dominant quarterbacks every year. Choate recruits thugs who sell drugs, can't read, and tell 10 year old girls in the crowd to eff off.

grizaremoregooder said:
PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:
PlayerRep said:

I hope the Cats lose in the first round to suck hole U by 100 points. I think Jeff Choate is the equivalency of Beetle Juice. The Cat alum said Beatle Juice three times and fired a good guy coach who had them #1 in the country at one time and found dominant quarterbacks every year. Choate recruits thugs who sell drugs, can't read, and tell 10 year old girls in the crowd to eff off.

You are an embarrassment to Griz Nation and an idiot.

PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:
PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:

I respect the cats for what they did yesterday, but for christ sake PR, get behind your team or go rep something else.

PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:
PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:

You are clueless, arrogant, pompous, and a poo poo face.

grizaremoregooder said:
PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:
PlayerRep said:

You are obviously immature. No one listens to you.

PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:
PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:

You are obviously an old fossil. No one listens to you either. Even though you need to be the center of attention much like a 5 year old.

grizaremoregooder said:
Ursa Major said:
SoldierGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
I don't know if this post is leveled at me but I stand by what I wrote last night. The biggest knuckleheads posting last night were not eGriz regulars.

Lots of soft, fragile, drunken drama queens.

Yep. EGriz regulars know the Griz are still a work in progress. Most of the issues with the team are not suprises to this who pay attention. BH worked to fix them, but frankly it is not easy to get quick fixes - specifically in the trenches and secondary.

Egriz regulars also know this team is still young..

I love the playoff bracket for the Griz. BYE, home game, and possible match up with Weber...good stuff.

+1 Very excited to be back in the playoffs and looking forward to December football :clap:
No your not you Hauck hater piece of trash. The only thing you want is a Griz loss so you talk crap about the head coach. Own it or go back to sea world!

[media]https://youtu.be/R6-Hl4FFA-4[/media]

grizaremoregooder said:
PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:
PlayerRep said:

You are obviously an old fossil. No one listens to you either. Even though you need to be the center of attention much like a 5 year old.

Most everyone "listens" to me, even some know-nothings like yourself. You are so immature. Probably young too.

:lol:
PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:
PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:

Most everyone "listens" to me, even some know-nothings like yourself. You are so immature. Probably young too.
You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. Why don't you go find someone's leg to hump.

grizaremoregooder said:
PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:
PlayerRep said:

You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. Why don't you go find someone's leg to hump.

Mr. Immature. Keep digging your hole. Everyone is laughing at you.

PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:
PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:

Your smack is as weak as the Grizzly run defense was this week. Damn I hope they turn that around! You are the biggest joke on this site but no one laughs at you. They roll their eyes and throw up just a little but in their mouth. You are an arrogant, infantile, blow hard that act like a spoiled 5 year old.....daily. I will trade insults all day with a prick lawyer like you.

grizaremoregooder said:
PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:
PlayerRep said:

Your smack is as weak as the Grizzly run defense was this week. Damn I hope they turn that around! You are the biggest joke on this site but no one laughs at you. They roll their eyes and throw up just a little but in their mouth. You are an arrogant, infantile, blow hard that act like a spoiled 5 year old.....daily. I will trade insults all day with a prick lawyer like you.

Why don't we meet face to face, and we can see what each other has? I actually can tell you have nothing. I can tell you will be afraid to take the challenge.

PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:
PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:

Why don't we meet face to face, and we can see what each other has? I actually can tell you have nothing. I can tell you will be afraid to take the challenge.
I'll be at the playoff game in 2 weeks.

grizaremoregooder said:
PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:
PlayerRep said:

Come to Reinell’s tailgate an hour before game.

PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:
PlayerRep said:
grizaremoregooder said:

Come to Reinell’s tailgate an hour before game.

By the bike rack? :lol: :lol:

...I look at it this way..as of now we have 3 rivalries..Eagles..Vandals and Cats..we just blew
the last one..partly because of the Weeb Brawl..we spent all of our ammo on that game..
were back in the playoffs and can packing some punch..not over!..this time of year everybody
is pretty much beat up..time and recovery will help! ..we need to move on get behind the team.

Back