• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Post Game: 8-2

cmtgrizzly said:
Also Kenyan Foster had a great kick return yesterday that was not credited by the tv announcers as they credited Flowers instead. Teams really have to plan for our returners. Also Frosh. Keelan White looked pretty good yesterday.

Foster can flat-out fly. If Akem is down for a while, I’d expect to see white again. Kid runs crisp, precise routes.

Maxim said:
Cams problem is that he stares at his primary receiver and throws it to them almost every time. Even when he has time he does not go through his progressions. He needs to relax, and have more confidence and it will help his happy feet. This comes with experience so hopefully he will improve on it.
This is not consistently true.

bgbigdog said:
cmtgrizzly said:
Also Kenyan Foster had a great kick return yesterday that was not credited by the tv announcers as they credited Flowers instead. Teams really have to plan for our returners. Also Frosh. Keelan White looked pretty good yesterday.

Foster can flat-out fly. If Akem is down for a while, I’d expect to see white again. Kid runs crisp, precise routes.

That BC kid will gain serious metres for the GRIZ!

SaskGriz said:
bgbigdog said:
cmtgrizzly said:

That BC kid will gain serious metres for the GRIZ!

This is America! Speak English! :lol:

bgbigdog said:
cmtgrizzly said:

It looks like both Roberts and White have jumped ahead of Flowers on the depth chart.....I find that surprising as Flowers is pretty darn good receiver....we are really deep in the receiver group....

AZGrizFan said:
fltheadgriz said:
Kind of strange after the interception that should have gone to JLM that he wasn't targeted the rest of the game.

I was actually going to start a thread about that. JLM with zero touches today. THAT is strange, specially with Akem going out.

Any clue what so ever with what happened to Akem? He was playing, then he was no where to be seen. Any scoop would be appreciated.

westsider said:
AZGrizFan said:
fltheadgriz said:
Kind of strange after the interception that should have gone to JLM that he wasn't targeted the rest of the game.

I was actually going to start a thread about that. JLM with zero touches today. THAT is strange, specially with Akem going out.

Any clue what so ever with what happened to Akem? He was playing, then he was no where to be seen. Any scoop would be appreciated.

He was injured (reinsured?) on the second pick by Humphrey on the underthrow that should have been a touchdown. There has, at yet, been no confirmed report on his condition.

Back