• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cats at NCU

Unc needs new coaches. They are just horrible at tackling,blocking,and all the other ings involved in football. Good grief!

nzone said:
Unc needs new coaches. They are just horrible at tackling, blocking, and all the other ings involved in football. Good grief!
Total agreement. :thumb:

(See my previous post.)

How the hell is NCU still a DI program? I ask this in all sincerity; not rhetorical. Can anyone give me one even decent reason?

EverettGriz said:
How the hell is NCU still a DI program? I ask this in all sincerity; not rhetorical. Can anyone give me one even decent reason?

Must be their first class facilities?

I kid

ilovethecats said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Cats up early 7-0. Some defensive lineman ran one in out of the fridge formation, went with the super Gronk spike, and got flagged. Camera pans to Choach as he goes ballistic. D-lineman comes back to the sideline and Choach is trying to yell at him (rightfully so). Kid walks straight by Choach without even looking at him.

Has Choach lost the locker room again?

Yes. Major team turmoil.

You seriously were here on Egriz during the Cats game? Wow not sure poorgriz or bigsky33 have even pulled that one off. You win an awful award.

HookedonGriz said:
ilovethecats said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Cats up early 7-0. Some defensive lineman ran one in out of the fridge formation, went with the super Gronk spike, and got flagged. Camera pans to Choach as he goes ballistic. D-lineman comes back to the sideline and Choach is trying to yell at him (rightfully so). Kid walks straight by Choach without even looking at him.

Yes. Major team turmoil.

You seriously were here on Egriz during the Cats game? Wow not sure poorgriz or bigsky33 have even pulled that one off. You win an awful award.

Choate was a jerk today I thought to his players in the first quarter, (I didn't watch the rest as I switched to the Griz game) I know kids make mistakes, he was way over the top. Not sure if he's totally lost the team or not, players just kept right on walking when he was yelling at them, didn't even acknowledge him. If they lose the next two, he might just be done, I've seen him loose his cool a bunch of times, but never what I saw today to the kids. That's not how you handle those situations, looked like some of the Idaho coaches today.

HookedonGriz said:
ilovethecats said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Yes. Major team turmoil.

Eh. Didn’t make the trip to Greeley so was flipping back and forth. Always love the bobcat game threads here. Guess I’ll take my award. :thumb:

ilovethecats said:
HookedonGriz said:
ilovethecats said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Yes. Major team turmoil.

Eh. Didn’t make the trip to Greeley so was flipping back and forth. Always love the bobcat game threads here. Guess I’ll take my award. :thumb:

You’re not helping the “little bro” sentiment around here when you are on Egriz during cats games. That’s just weird as hell.

HookedonGriz said:
ilovethecats said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Yes. Major team turmoil.

Nah, he’s cool. Honestly. Those others, however...

ilovethecats said:
HookedonGriz said:
ilovethecats said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Yes. Major team turmoil.

ILTC is one of the good ones. I certainly appreciate his perspective on the state of things at State-Ag.
FTC though...

HookedonGriz said:
ilovethecats said:
HookedonGriz said:
ilovethecats said:
Yes. Major team turmoil.

You’re not helping the “little bro” sentiment around here when you are on Egriz during cats games. That’s just weird as hell.
You’re putting way too much stock in how much I care. Lol. You can call me little brother. Or other names. Could not possibly care less. It’s a message board. Anonymous at that. So I don’t care about the sentiment here.

I’ve been part of this rivalry for a long time and know these boards make up about 1% of the fanbases. And that percent is usually the loudest, most vocal, clueless group. So while the opinions here, and what people think, and the “sentiment” may be very important to you, for me it’s just entertainment. Both this board and BN are hilarious during games. So if I can’t be there in person I’m always spending too much time on my phone.

So where’s my award?

ilovethecats said:
HookedonGriz said:
ilovethecats said:
HookedonGriz said:

You’re putting way too much stock in how much I care. Lol. You can call me little brother. Or other names. Could not possibly care less. It’s a message board. Anonymous at that. So I don’t care about the sentiment here.

I’ve been part of this rivalry for a long time and know these boards make up about 1% of the fanbases. And that percent is usually the loudest, most vocal, clueless group. So while the opinions here, and what people think, and the “sentiment” may be very important to you, for me it’s just entertainment. Both this board and BN are hilarious during games. So if I can’t be there in person I’m always spending too much time on my phone.

So where’s my award?
:lol:

Talk to me when you guys have your starting linebacker throws a touchdown pass to your starting noseguard. That's art right there folks.

ABQCat said:
Talk to me when you guys have your starting linebacker throws a touchdown pass to your starting noseguard. That's art right there folks.

Put together a coherent sentence, and we will all talk.

Back