• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Good, Bad, Ugly - Idaho

Status
Not open for further replies.
tothemax said:
Filthy McGrizzly said:
SoldierGriz said:
Cartographer said:
Ugly: the fans booing when the oath of enlistment was given. How disrespectful and embarrassing. I did the oath when President Clinton was in office then again when I earned a commission when President Obama was in office. Even tho I do not support their agenda as a conservative person... they both were still my Commander in Chief.

Disgusting if true...

Less than 1% choose to serve our Nation in the Armed Forces.

...military appreciation day...Veteran's Day weekend.

Had to be the spud fan.
The only boos I heard before the game is when the spuds trotted onto the field.

Some people booed when they mentioned taking orders from the Commander in Chief. It was quickly returned with cheers. Liberals crying once again..

You should all take your complaints to the politics thread and leave this one for discussions about football. It is possible to support the troops and dislike the president, it is nothing unique to liberals.

Fahque said:
tothemax said:
Filthy McGrizzly said:
SoldierGriz said:
Disgusting if true...

Had to be the spud fan.

Some people booed when they mentioned taking orders from the Commander in Chief. It was quickly returned with cheers. Liberals crying once again..

You should all take your complaints to the politics thread and leave this one for discussions about football. It is possible to support the troops and dislike the president, it is nothing unique to liberals.

Consider taking your own advice and taking your political comments to the political thread. Hypocrite? Too funny.

PlayerRep said:
Fahque said:
tothemax said:
Filthy McGrizzly said:

Consider taking your own advice and taking your political comments to the political thread. Hypocrite? Too funny.

Oh please show me all of my political posts

Fahque said:
PlayerRep said:
Fahque said:
tothemax said:

Only political comments by those who are in the cult of the Trumpster Fire are allowed political comments in the football thread. You should know that by now Fahque - old angry fools rule the football board.

Plainsman said:
Fahque said:
PlayerRep said:
Fahque said:

Only political comments by those who are in the cult of the Trumpster Fire are allowed political comments in the football thread. You should know that by now Fahque - old angry fools rule the football board.

my bad...apologies :pray:

Fahque said:
PlayerRep said:
Fahque said:
tothemax said:

I am talking about one you just made in this thread. See above.

Plainsman said:
Fahque said:
PlayerRep said:
Fahque said:

Let's just lock this mother fucker up right now. Those taking the oath of office certainly dont give a fuck who the commander in chief is. They are taking an oath to defend the Constitution and obey the orders of the commander in chief..whoever the fuck it is. They deserved respect and only respect as did their moment to shine for our Nation.

Fuck anyone who boo'd.

Now mods, please lock this piece of shit thread up....so we dont have to suffer any further.

PlayerRep said:
Fahque said:
PlayerRep said:
Fahque said:

I am talking about one you just made in this thread. See above.

uhuh....

SoldierGriz said:
Plainsman said:
Fahque said:
PlayerRep said:

Let's just lock this mother f***[*] up right now. Those taking the oath of office certainly dont give a f*** who the commander in chief is. They are taking an oath to defend the Constitution and obey the orders of the commander in chief..whoever the f*** it is. They deserved respect and only respect as did their moment to shine for our Nation.

f*** anyone who boo'd.

Now mods, please lock this piece of shit thread up....so we dont have to suffer any further.
Wasn’t at game so don’t know the specifics regarding boos and oath taking at the game? Not really into locking down threads, why not just take the political posts regarding the booing to the political boards? Or just don’t follow the thread if it pisses you off so much. So only 1% ? What’s the context per generation. I thought it would be higher with the reserves and guards. See you on the political board. Lol

They don't call Missoula "Kremlin on the Clark Fork" without a reason.

SoldierGriz said:
Cartographer said:
Ugly: the fans booing when the oath of enlistment was given. How disrespectful and embarrassing. I did the oath when President Clinton was in office then again when I earned a commission when President Obama was in office. Even tho I do not support their agenda as a conservative person... they both were still my Commander in Chief.

Disgusting if true...

Had to be the spud fan.

armonte said:
They don't call Missoula "Kremlin on the Clark Fork" without a reason.

SoldierGriz said:
Cartographer said:

Disgusting if true...

Had to be the spud fan.

Classy. You neocons are all sorts of confused eh?

Dutch Lane said:
SoldierGriz said:
Plainsman said:
Fahque said:

Let's just lock this mother f***[*] up right now. Those taking the oath of office certainly dont give a f*** who the commander in chief is. They are taking an oath to defend the Constitution and obey the orders of the commander in chief..whoever the f*** it is. They deserved respect and only respect as did their moment to shine for our Nation.

f*** anyone who boo'd.

Wasn’t at game so don’t know the specifics regarding boos and oath taking at the game? Not really into locking down threads, why not just take the political posts regarding the booing to the political boards? Or just don’t follow the thread if it pisses you off so much. So only 1% ? What’s the context per generation. I thought it would be higher with the reserves and guards. See you on the political board. Lol

.4 percent serve in our active components. A similar, but slightly smaller number serve in our guard and reserves...

We have a drastically shrinking population of those serving and those who have served.

The vast majority of young Americans cannot serve...obese, medicated for mental challenges, criminal records, etc.

Those that make the choice ought to be honored by a grateful Nation.

Yep...it does piss me off. No, I won't be silent on the topic.

AZGrizFan said:
Ugly: I was at the game, and can I just say I was disappointed in the crowd.....very quiet, laid back, not a ton of noise, and of course empty to start the 2nd half. Quite possibly the lamest crowd I’ve ever been a part of at Wa/Griz.

Bad: Griz threw some “puzzling” passes today....that’s the only way to describe it. O-line was phenomenal in pass protection, yet the QB’s missed wide open receivers several times while throwing into double and triple coverage. Neither really progressed through their reads, and both missed wide open swing passes to Knight & Ostmo that would have gone for LONG distances...

Just a strange day all the way around.

When did Idaho get such a good run defense?

AZ, how high up in the stands we’re you sitting? I sit up at the top of the NEZ, and being that high up, it sounds like there’s not much noise at all in the stadium but the closer to the field you get, then you really start hearing the noise. I agree that the noise level isn’t as great as it used to be, but it had to be pretty damn loud for Idaho to have 5 or 6 false starts.

SoldierGriz is exactly correct on his figures and reasons why so few are eligible for service. There were very few that had to go thru "Fatcamp" before they went down range for basic and AIT when I went thru in the later 90's, now it's close to being a majority. Lots of cultural and societal factors contribute to such numbers. It's sad.

:thumb:
SoldierGriz said:
Dutch Lane said:
SoldierGriz said:
Plainsman said:

f*** anyone who boo'd.

.4 percent serve in our active components. A similar, but slightly smaller number serve in our guard and reserves...

We have a drastically shrinking population of those serving and those who have served.

The vast majority of young Americans cannot serve...obese, medicated for mental challenges, criminal records, etc.

Good grief....

Mods, for those not smart enough to do so on their own, can we split the political crap to the correct board and return this thread to, you know, football?

Thanks

EverettGriz said:
Good grief....

Mods, for those not smart enough to do so on their own, can we split the political crap to the correct board and return this thread to, you know, football?

Thanks

:cry:

ChesterGriz said:
SoldierGriz said:
Dutch Lane said:
SoldierGriz said:

f*** anyone who boo'd.

:clap: :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back