• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Post Game Griz Vandals Press Conference

Thank RayWill. I still cannot find Idaho's post game presser. Any help would be appreciated.

Nothing important folks...both coaches complement each other, like they should, losing coach talks about being outplayed and out coached.They know the etiquette of coaching. They'll probably drink beer together out of the stein!

putter said:
Griz1 said:
Thank RayWill. I still cannot find Idaho's post game presser. Any help would be appreciated.

Cant find the official presser but they caught up with Petrino in the Gym. Scroll down.

https://govandals.com/

When asked what he attributed all the penalties to, Petrino said he wouldn't comment on that. Wow. Everyone knows it starts and ends at the top. Great leader.

I would say the boosters would pay up to buy him out (see Florida State) but weren't a bunch of them threatening to stop donating when they moved down? I've never been to Moscow but that place has got to be depressing...

Thanks Putter for posting this source.

He seemed pretty beaten down but really didn't say much. He had a lot more fire when he grabbed his son's jersey around the neck and was in his face constantly. That was pretty disgusting and humiliating for his son. I think Bobby had it right when he said that kid left it all on the field as he played hard and took a real beating. I think Petrino's son got the most out of his limited talent which is more than I can say for the kid's father.

Back