• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Southern Utah at Weber State

AZGrizFan said:
WILDCATFAN said:
AZGrizFan said:
Story of this game? SUU outgained Weber, but threw four INT’s. hard to win games when you lose the turnover battle that badly.

Weber does NOT impress me.

Weber is also playing with their backup quarterback... but I will agree that the offense needs to learn some consistency. Defense and special teams are just fine. Weber has proven that they dont need to score 59 points to beat teams.

We don’t either. :) We just do it because we can. :cool:

Well we've scored 41 twice, i guess it's game to game. Lol

WILDCATFAN said:
AZGrizFan said:
WILDCATFAN said:
AZGrizFan said:
Story of this game? SUU outgained Weber, but threw four INT’s. hard to win games when you lose the turnover battle that badly.

Weber does NOT impress me.

Weber is also playing with their backup quarterback... but I will agree that the offense needs to learn some consistency. Defense and special teams are just fine. Weber has proven that they dont need to score 59 points to beat teams.

And your “fine” defense gave up something like 108 points to I-da-ho. Might want to look up what “fine” means... :mrgreen:

WaGriz4life said:
Weber has the best defense in the Big Sky.

True...but we have the best offense in the Big Sky...and, not a bad defense...I'm more worried about Sac St than Weber.

AZGrizFan said:
WILDCATFAN said:
AZGrizFan said:
WILDCATFAN said:

And your “fine” defense gave up something like 108 points to I-da-ho. Might want to look up what “fine” means... :mrgreen:

Actually they only gave up 28, which is still too much, but allowed a kick return. But im not too worried, beat Northern Iowa and Suucks with a backup qb. I commend Montana on thier success. It's honestly nice to have them back, but the last time these two teams met Weber had #1 D and Montana had #1 offense and we know how that went. Here's to a great game in Missoula

WILDCATFAN said:
AZGrizFan said:
WILDCATFAN said:
AZGrizFan said:

Actually they only gave up 28, which is still too much, but allowed a kick return. But im not too worried, beat Northern Iowa and Suucks with a backup qb. I commend Montana on thier success. It's honestly nice to have them back, but the last time these two teams met Weber had #1 D and Montana had #1 offense and we know how that went. Here's to a great game in Missoula
Let's put a little more emphasis on the game being "in Missoula"

grizpaws said:
WILDCATFAN said:
AZGrizFan said:
WILDCATFAN said:

Weber won the last time there too :D

WILDCATFAN said:
grizpaws said:
WILDCATFAN said:
AZGrizFan said:

We didn't have a Sneed in either one of those.

kemajic said:
WILDCATFAN said:
grizpaws said:
WILDCATFAN said:
We didn't have a Sneed in either one of those.

But we had a Clark, who threw 5 picks the week previous vs Southern Utah

WaGriz4life said:
Weber has the best defense in the Big Sky.

Interesting

Weber gave up 24 pints to Cal Poly. CP scored 24 against SUU, 28 on MSU, 24 on UCD

Weber gave up 17 to UNI. UNI scores 34 on SUU, 13 on ISU, 21 on YSU, 14 on NDSU

Weber gave up 25 to Idaho. UI scored 35 on EWU, 24 on Northern Colorado, 0 on PSU

Weber gave up 14 to SUU. SUU scored 31 on PSU, 14 on UNI, 21 on Cal Poly, and 7 on SDSU

It looks like so far Weber has allowed pretty close to the average for opponents against FCS teams.

Back