• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Kitties no longer in the top 10

Cuervohola said:
The 2 teams ahead of the Griz (Actually 1 1/2) lost, and the 2 teams below the Griz lost...

Moral of the story...

Griz moving up without playing.
Two spots, for sure. Should be more, IMO, but pollsters probably won't see it that way.

ordigger said:
Cuervohola said:
Kitties will fall, what a boring day for them. How far will they travel down?

13th.

I wouldn’t get to cocky. You may be eating those words next week with the Griz

why do you have so little faith in the Griz? Sac St is a very good ball club, and I'm certainly not naïve enough to think they couldn't beat us on their home field but after watching the game today, I'm convinced we can beat them. First off, the Cats are one dimensional; second Sac made really good adjustments at half and the Cats didn't; and finally, we are a better team than the Cats.

IdaGriz01 said:
Cuervohola said:
The 2 teams ahead of the Griz (Actually 1 1/2) lost, and the 2 teams below the Griz lost...

Moral of the story...

Two spots, for sure. Should be more, IMO, but pollsters probably won't see it that way.

Well, 5 if Weber loses... 6 if not.

I don't see it any other way. I agree with you though, Weber shouldn't be 5 to begin with.

The Cats played tighter than the creases on Rob Ash’s khakis. I think the Griz will beat Sac on the road but is not going to be a blowout by any means. The Brawl game, assuming relative health of the team, is going to brutal however. The cats simply don’t have the firepower to keep up. Sac looked like a top 15 team today. Cats need to prove they belong in the top 25. They have a weak schedule. Let’s see how they handle Davis.

Cuervohola said:
IdaGriz01 said:
Cuervohola said:

Moral of the story...

I don't see it any other way. I agree with you though, Weber shouldn't be 5 to begin with.

Kennesaw State shouldn’t even be ranked #7 either. I’m not impressed with them.

get'em_griz said:
Cuervohola said:
IdaGriz01 said:
Cuervohola said:

Moral of the story...

Wow, that's BS that they are 4th.. I didn't notice that. I know it says "Coaches poll", but what coaches are voting for them? The Waterboy coaches?

Kennesaw beat 2 teams that don't have logos.

Ranked 4TH.

grizpaws said:
ordigger said:
Cuervohola said:

13th.

why do you have so little faith in the Griz? Sac St is a very good ball club, and I'm certainly not naïve enough to think they couldn't beat us on their home field but after watching the game today, I'm convinced we can beat them. First off, the Cats are one dimensional; second Sac made really good adjustments at half and the Cats didn't; and finally, we are a better team than the Cats.
Lol...I predicted 9 wins for the Griz 9 months ago..

However, dont mess with karma. It can be a bad bad thing.

Cuervohola said:

Moral of the story...

Kennesaw State plays a powder puff schedule...

ordigger said:
grizpaws said:
ordigger said:
Cuervohola said:

13th.

ah, I see...

ordigger said:
grizpaws said:
ordigger said:
Cuervohola said:

13th.

Karma doesn't exist with Sports. If it did, the Patriots wouldn't have one Championship with how dirty they have been for a long time.

Cuervohola said:
ordigger said:
grizpaws said:
ordigger said:

Karma doesn't exist with Sports. If it did, the Patriots wouldn't have one Championship with how dirty they have been for a long time.

You just proved my point. We are in trouble.Sorry, Patriots dont play dirty...they play very smart. Why is karma now in play? Ive been a Patriots fan since 1969. See how that works? If we lose next week its on you....best to just shut it down now and dont tempt fate.

Karma is very prevalent in sports. It happens all the time.

ordigger said:
Cuervohola said:
ordigger said:
grizpaws said:

You just proved my point. We are in trouble.Sorry, Patriots dont play dirty...they play very smart. Why is karma now in play? Ive been a Patriots fan since 1969. See how that works? If we lose next week its on you....best to just shut it down now and dont tempt fate.

Karma is very prevalent in sports. It happens all the time.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Don't walk over any short wooden bridges. Especially not while holding your Gold.

ordigger said:
Cuervohola said:

13th.

*too

I assume they still require English at Tech?

JK. That said, I think your pessimism and lack of belief blows goats.

CFallsGriz said:
ordigger said:
Cuervohola said:

13th.

*too

I assume they still require English at Tech?

JK. That said, I think your pessimism and lack of belief blows goats.

Obviously you didn’t read the thread. I’ve been a heck of lot more optimistic since January as half of everyone here was predicting only 5-6 wins whereas I predicted 9 wins.

In fact, we’re you one of those predicting an average season two?

What I did say was karma is a bad thing, so I am a bit of pessimistic on karma.

get'em_griz said:
Cuervohola said:
IdaGriz01 said:
Cuervohola said:

Moral of the story...

With those butt-ugly uniforms they shouldn't be in the top 10.

Here’s what I don’t get about the Bubcat “Offense.”

We all joke about how their WR or LB takes more snaps at the QB position than at their own positions. And that is certainly dumb all by itself, but it’s only half the dumbness. If you dig deeper, you’ll see how truly stupid their O is.

I think their “QB” actually took more snaps at WR yesterday than his own position.

Think about that for a sec. The point of going to a Wildcat formation is to take out your QB and put in an extra blocker. Their version defeats the whole purpose. So super dumb. Makes no sense. They’d be so better off if they just went full-on option, with the LB and the WR. And hell, bring in another guard for the “QB.”

The Bobcat offense is so "multiple" that it really can't develop any rhythm. The mishmash of schemes is simply a mess that's trying to compensate for a lack of a QB that can manage the came.

Back