• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Choach says...

Fellas, FELLAS. You misjudge me. I'm not the least bit angry. Rather jovial truth be told. It's fun to interject a bit of reality into the regular egriz circle jerk from time to time. But we definitely need to clear something up. I am much better looking than that blue sweatshirt guy.

FlyCastingCat said:
Fellas, FELLAS. You misjudge me. I'm not the least bit angry. Rather jovial truth be told. It's fun to interject a bit of reality into the regular egriz circle jerk from time to time. But we definitely need to clear something up. I am much better looking than that blue sweatshirt guy.

Ah. So you’re just an asshat idiot. Thanks for clearing that up for us.

At least if you’d have copped to being Angry Fan you’d have some street cred.

EverettGriz said:
FlyCastingCat said:

Ah. So you’re just an asshat idiot. Thanks for clearing that up for us.

At least if you’d have copped to being Angry Fan you’d have some street cred.

I was really hoping he was Angry Fan. I felt like we found him. The search continues. I won’t rest.

How ‘bout a little Lisa Choeb

Choach says
I only pass when I want to
And Choach says
I talk slow all the time, so
And Choach thought it from beginning
And Choach thought that he don’t belong
And now that he’s winning
Now the quarterback did something wrong
'Cause he uses you
Yeah he uses you
And Choach says
I don't pass it far
I don't pay attention
To down ‘n distance
That we’re running now and
Everytime anywhere
He can’t understand why we really care

CDAGRIZ said:
Htowngriz said:
What's better: that guy or the cowpoke flipping the double birds at the '97 game?

A LOT of people don't recognize ABQ in that pic.

Picture2.png
I may have, perhaps, shown up on egrizz once. Not in this pic or this thread (so far).

FlyCat is out casting for big browns in the shit pond now. Let’s check back with him later today after Suk State takes care of business.

FlyCastingCat said:
Hot DAMN!! I simply can not wait until the Cats shit pile Sneed and relentlessly rush the football straight up Bob's cleft asshole. When all your stomachs drop to your asses with the realization that you will lose the 4th straight brawl, I will be here to remind you just how uniquely stupid you all are. Discuss.

This isn't aging well

kyle_sample said:
FlyCastingCat said:
Hot DAMN!! I simply can not wait until the Cats shit pile Sneed and relentlessly rush the football straight up Bob's cleft asshole. When all your stomachs drop to your asses with the realization that you will lose the 4th straight brawl, I will be here to remind you just how uniquely stupid you all are. Discuss.

This isn't aging well

Well played Sample!

garizzalies said:
How ‘bout a little Lisa Choeb

Choach says
And Choach says
I talk slow all the time, so
And Choach thought it from beginning
And Choach thought that he don’t belong
And now that he’s winning
Now the quarterback did something wrong
'Cause he uses you
Yeah he uses you
And Choach says
I don't pass it far
I don't pay attention
To down ‘n distance
That we’re running now and
Everytime anywhere
He can’t understand why we really care

This is an underrated post. Nice work!

kyle_sample said:
FlyCastingCat said:

This isn't aging well

:lol: :clap:

The bobcat fans did I nice job on their full dress rehearsal for the biannual "Trail of Tears" Pageant today..... they looked good

Choach says he like to “take their souls.”

There was a play yesterday, I believe it was in the 1st qrt, where they were facing a 4th and short, on about their own 40, and they ran the swinging gate for a loss! :lol:

Is there anything more soul crushing than that?

Maybe the cat-homer announcers joking about how horrible a pass from RSBV was when it skipped 10 yards in front of the intended WR? They sounded like one of us.

garizzalies said:
Choach says he like to “take their souls.”

There was a play yesterday, I believe it was in the 1st qrt, where they were facing a 4th and short, on about their own 40, and they ran the swinging gate for a loss! :lol:

Is there anything more soul crushing than that?

Maybe the cat-homer announcers joking about how horrible a pass from RSBV was when it skipped 10 yards in front of the intended WR? They sounded like one of us.

Was 4th and short until they got a 5 yarder and then still tried it :lol:

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Buttegrizzle said:
EverettGriz said:
Can ANYONE read Flyingasses' post, and NOT picture the infamous Angry Man wearing his 3-sizes-too-small puke blue sweatshirt??

Angry Man! Somebody please repost!!!

I couldn't find the Angry Bobcat Fan. I found this, though.

c2YnOLo.jpg
Fear not, men. I keep a copy in my safety deposit box at the bank. Just need to figure out how to get it downloaded off a 3.5 floppy disc.
You can buy a 3.5 inch disk drive that connects to a USB port.
https://www.amazon.com/External-Floppy-Portable-Windows-Required/dp/B00RXEWOAA

floridagriz15 said:
Apparently the shit pond wasn't very good fishing today...

I've heard that the fishing there is always good - it's the catching that's really shitty! :shock:

Back