• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Southern Utah at Weber State

Diesel said:
Why is Jeff Fisher on WEb’s sideline?

The announcers just said that his son, Brandon Fisher (a former Griz) is a defensive coach for one of the teams, I think Weber State. I recall Jeff showing up for one of our games at Eastern Washington when Brandon was playing.

GrizRick said:
Diesel said:
Why is Jeff Fisher on WEb’s sideline?

The announcers just said that his son, Brandon Fisher (a former Griz) is a defensive coach for one of the teams, I think Weber State. I recall Jeff showing up for one of our games at Eastern Washington when Brandon was playing.

:thumb: thanks was a bit quick on send

Story of this game? SUU outgained Weber, but threw four INT’s. hard to win games when you lose the turnover battle that badly.

Weber does NOT impress me.

AZGrizFan said:
Story of this game? SUU outgained Weber, but threw four INT’s. hard to win games when you lose the turnover battle that badly.

Agreed. :thumb:

Still a Griz said:
Brandon Fisher is the D coordinator for Southern Utah.

Congrats to Brandon for whoever he is the defensive coordinator for - Will never forget his play in the playoffs, I credit him for a couple of those wins!

AZGrizFan said:

Weber is also playing with their backup quarterback... but I will agree that the offense needs to learn some consistency. Defense and special teams are just fine. Weber has proven that they dont need to score 59 points to beat teams.

WILDCATFAN said:
AZGrizFan said:

Weber is also playing with their backup quarterback... but I will agree that the offense needs to learn some consistency. Defense and special teams are just fine. Weber has proven that they dont need to score 59 points to beat teams.

Oddly specific number you chose there. Insecure much? :lol:

Htowngriz said:
WILDCATFAN said:
AZGrizFan said:

Nope just like to get under some people's skin :D

WILDCATFAN said:
Htowngriz said:
WILDCATFAN said:
AZGrizFan said:

:thumb:

WILDCATFAN said:
Htowngriz said:
WILDCATFAN said:
AZGrizFan said:

You have a long way to go.

WILDCATFAN said:
AZGrizFan said:

We don’t either. :) We just do it because we can. :cool:

kemajic said:
WILDCATFAN said:
Htowngriz said:
WILDCATFAN said:

You have a long way to go.

Good thing I'm still relatively young.

Back