• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cats fans are stupid funny

grizpaws said:
HookedonGriz said:
uofmman1122 said:
I love all the people saying Sac is clearly a top 10 team. :lol:

Of course that’s their angle! They’ve been saying SEMO was awesome too. Guess who lost again and will be out of top 25. Yep SEMO! They said WIU was legit. WIU is 0-6!

So, Idaho State kicked No. Dakota's ass; UCD is kicking Cal Poly's ass; anybody is probably kicking Norfolk State's ass...the Cat's offense is one-dimensional and Sac St made some really good half time adjustments to shut the Cats running game down.

Yep South Dakota has won 3 in a row and Monmouth is 4-2. Griz opponents have a 20-17 record now if Davis wins

grizpaws said:
... So, Idaho State kicked No. Dakota's ass; UCD is kicking Cal Poly's ass; anybody is probably kicking Norfolk State's ass...the Cat's offense is one-dimensional and Sac St made some really good half time adjustments to shut the Cats running game down.
Actually, Norfolk State won today (they are now 2-4) by beating Howard (1-6). But, otherwise, Right on! :lol: :lol: :lol:

grizpaws said:
HookedonGriz said:
uofmman1122 said:

Of course that’s their angle! They’ve been saying SEMO was awesome too. Guess who lost again and will be out of top 25. Yep SEMO! They said WIU was legit. WIU is 0-6!

So, Idaho State kicked No. Dakota's ass; UCD is kicking Cal Poly's ass; anybody is probably kicking Norfolk State's ass...the Cat's offense is one-dimensional and Sac St made some really good half time adjustments to shut the Cats running game down.

Facts. :!:

IdaGriz01 said:
grizpaws said:
... So, Idaho State kicked No. Dakota's ass; UCD is kicking Cal Poly's ass; anybody is probably kicking Norfolk State's ass...the Cat's offense is one-dimensional and Sac St made some really good half time adjustments to shut the Cats running game down.
Actually, Norfolk State won today (they are now 2-4) by beating Howard (1-6). But, otherwise, Right on! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Huh...I should have left them out...oh well

grizpaws said:
IdaGriz01 said:
grizpaws said:
Not really ... playing Howard is like having a weekend practice scrimmage. :)

go96griz said:
bigsky33 said:
This is funny. It is the very same on EGriz when you guys lose. A total melt down on here. No different.

Did you see a total melt down on here after the loss to Oregon? Just checking.

No as that loss was anticipated by all, both Griz and cat fans. When you lose to an fcs team EGriz goes into melt-down mode no different than when the Cats do.

IdaGriz01 said:
grizpaws said:
IdaGriz01 said:
grizpaws said:
Not really ... playing Howard is like having a weekend practice scrimmage. :)

:D

bigsky33 said:
go96griz said:
bigsky33 said:
This is funny. It is the very same on EGriz when you guys lose. A total melt down on here. No different.

Did you see a total melt down on here after the loss to Oregon? Just checking.

No as that loss was anticipated by all, both Griz and cat fans. When you lose to an fcs team EGriz goes into melt-down mode no different than when the Cats do.

Agreed.....kind of. You gotta admit though, you saw that (loss) coming. I said it earlier this week, AG state was the true underdog today.

Dmontanagrizzlies said:
Not so fast Big Sky. True in what you say but not when you're 6th ranked. You've missed the point on the board tonight.

The Cats being ranked 6th has nothing to do with your loss to Oregon. Ranked or not ranked, when you lose yo another fcs team these boards go into melt down mode, both Griz and cats

bigsky33 said:
Dmontanagrizzlies said:
Not so fast Big Sky. True in what you say but not when you're 6th ranked. You've missed the point on the board tonight.

The Cats being ranked 6th has nothing to do with your loss to Oregon. Ranked or not ranked, when you lose yo another fcs team these boards go into melt down mode, both Griz and cats

Lol...okay...yeah, like we had a meltdown over a top 25 fbs school. Opposite actually, I was pretty impressed with them that they kept the score that close, after Oregon shelled Nevada the week before. But you spin it how ever you want.

Cant wait to kick your ass in November.

uofmman1122 said:

It will be funnier after next Saturday, they'll give the jizz a run for there bail money. Sac St is a solid team.

FTG247365 said:
uofmman1122 said:

It will be funnier after next Saturday, they'll give the jizz a run for there bail money. Sac St is a solid team.
Lmao says drunk boy.....did you seriously just sign up with that moniker to post that. Lmao

FTG247365 said:
uofmman1122 said:

The first solid team the cants have faced this season.

FTG247365 said:
uofmman1122 said:

*Their.

Your trolling game would improve if you used proper English.

FTG247365 said:
uofmman1122 said:

Well they're solid at beating a team with a one-dimensional offense and a shitty pass defense, they proved that today. We should be more competitive and make it interesting at least.

jodcon said:
FTG247365 said:
uofmman1122 said:

Well they're solid at beating a team with a one-dimensional offense and a shitty pass defense, they proved that today. We should be more competitive and make it interesting at least.
If I remember right the Griz have lost to the one dimensional team 3 yrs in a row.

The Cats shat on the field. They lost badly to an unranked team at home. Their fans should melt down given their unrealistic expectations. Their team was exposed and that doesn’t feel so good. The saddest part is that they will be in denial but no team without a QB was was ever worth a shit.

Back