• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Southern Utah at Weber State

GrizRick

DONOR
This game is all tied at 7 with less than five minutes to go in the first half. Would be nice to see the Thunderbirds pull the upset.

Weber's D looks pretty good, but their offense looks like a steaming pile of dung. Three straight three-and-outs at the end of the first half.

CrunchGriz said:
Weber's D looks pretty good, but their offense looks like a steaming pile of dung. Three straight three-and-outs at the end of the first half.
Been that way all year. But I don't see SUU scoring against that Weber D in the second half, unless they get a favorable turnover -- pick-six or scoop-and-score.

Weber’s O is an absolute train wreck. Has been all year. It is even worse than MSUs shit show. Yet they find ways to win with that D. It’s amazing they’ve won as much as they have with no O.

DuCharme said:
retiredpopo said:
D is not doing much now lol. chock city

It’s been too many times. I gotta ask... why do ya spell choke, “chock”? :|

funny I am spelling it CHOKE but for some reason my spell check does not like CHOKE. I have to override I guess. You would think with my 3rd grade education I would be able to spell lol.

retiredpopo said:
DuCharme said:
retiredpopo said:

funny I am spelling it CHOKE but for some reason my spell check does not like CHOKE. I have to override I guess. You would think with my 3rd grade education I would be able to spell lol.

Ha! Well darn. I was thinking I missed an inside joke! :oops:

DuCharme said:
retiredpopo said:
DuCharme said:
retiredpopo said:

Ha! Well darn. I was thinking I missed an inside joke! :oops:

I once chocked on a snake I brought to Wa-Griz. I can laugh about it now. After lots of therapy.

Weber State is now ahead 14 to 7, but they sure do not look like the number 4 team in the country.

Back