• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cats fans are stupid funny

SinCityGriz2005

So I was talking to a friend who is a kittens fan. He was talking huge smack before the game. Was quiet at halftime, by the end id the game he was raging and firing everyone like The Donald. 😂

In true bozoland fashion he was hailing the cats team “next year” with their second coming of Travis Lulay in the form of a verbal QB, Grady Robison, from Washington. How great they were going to be once their facility plan comes to fruition, and how they are going to destroy the Griz this year.

I just sipped my old fashioned and chuckled.

Cats fans. Always the ugly bridesmaid...
(How many people do I trigger with this post? The last was pretty good).

if any of you think SinCityGriz2005 is just talking smack, go take a gander at the dumpster fire that is bobkitty nation right now, thats a real shit show :lol:

NorthEndZoneDan said:
if any of you think SinCityGriz2005 is just talking smack, go take a gander at the dumpster fire that is bobkitty nation right now, thats a real shit show :lol:

I am definitely not talking smack, this time. It was just funny. Here is “his” team getting spanked like the one dimensional Circus đŸŽȘ they are, and at the same time trash talking the Griz, and I didn’t even instigate it. In fact I complimented the Kittens on how well Choach uses Troy Anderson for every position. I’m pretty sure that had him masturbating with a fury, while gazing lustily at his stuffed “champ” doll.

NorthEndZoneDan said:

Ohh, I don't visit that site. PLEASE, PLEASE post some of the doozys on here!

EverettGriz said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:

Here's my favorite.....a guy starts a thread titled "Wait a couple of days before posting"

Talk about a can of worms. Fucking hypocrite.

This is funny. It is the very same on EGriz when you guys lose. A total melt down on here. No different.

...warms the heart of a griz...
...tire fire in bozoville...
...love that rivalry...

... :cool: ...

EverettGriz said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:

Okay, here is a sample from our friends over at LitterBoxNation:

We are built to win on the elements in November. That’s why I’ve been scared of UC Davis in California. Sac got the weather they needed to run their game and they controlled the game. We had glimpses but continue to make mistakes or not seize momentum when its there for the taking in big games.

No doubt this game should get the teams attention as as others have said, we will be fine and after the bye we will roll on

bigsky33 said:
This is funny. It is the very same on EGriz when you guys lose. A total melt down on here. No different.

True, but we’ve never gotten a preseason championship.

grizbymarriage said:
EverettGriz said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:

We are built to win on the elements in November. That’s why I’ve been scared of UC Davis in California. Sac got the weather they needed to run their game and they controlled the game. We had glimpses but continue to make mistakes or not seize momentum when its there for the taking in big games.

No doubt this game should get the teams attention as as others have said, we will be fine and after the bye we will roll on

:lol:

SinCityGriz2005 said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:

I am definitely not talking smack, this time. It was just funny. Here is “his” team getting spanked like the one dimensional Circus đŸŽȘ they are, and at the same time trash talking the Griz, and I didn’t even instigate it. In fact I complimented the Kittens on how well Choach uses Troy Anderson for every position. I’m pretty sure that had him masturbating with a fury, while gazing lustily at his stuffed “champ” doll.

I’m starting to appreciate what you’re bringing! 😂

bigsky33 said:

Yep that is true. No different. Amazing how many cat fans claim it is. You guys have your own shit show no doubt

uofmman1122 said:
I love all the people saying Sac is clearly a top 10 team. :lol:
With the huge number of losses by ranked teams, Sac will definitely be ranked on Monday. With their record, I could easily see a top-20 or even a top-15. Top-10? Not gonna happen.

grizbymarriage said:
EverettGriz said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:

Ok, I don't get it... Does this guy mean that the 2 teams are playing on different fields in different weather conditions?

"Sac got the weather they needed"...

I have actually never heard a coach say that after a game...

bigsky33 said:

Did you see a total melt down on here after the loss to Oregon? Just checking.

uofmman1122 said:

Of course that’s their angle! They’ve been saying SEMO was awesome too. Guess who lost again and will be out of top 25. Yep SEMO! They said WIU was legit. WIU is 0-6!

SinCityGriz2005 said:
So I was talking to a friend who is a kittens fan. He was talking huge smack before the game. Was quiet at halftime, by the end id the game he was raging and firing everyone like The Donald. 😂

In true bozoland fashion he was hailing the cats team “next year” with their second coming of Travis Lulay in the form of a verbal QB, Grady Robison, from Washington. How great they were going to be once their facility plan comes to fruition, and how they are going to destroy the Griz this year.

I just sipped my old fashioned and chuckled.

Cats fans. Always the ugly bridesmaid...
(How many people do I trigger with this post? The last was pretty good).

..blaming The Donald for their lost..this is gone way to far.. :lol:

HookedonGriz said:
uofmman1122 said:

Of course that’s their angle! They’ve been saying SEMO was awesome too. Guess who lost again and will be out of top 25. Yep SEMO! They said WIU was legit. WIU is 0-6!

So, Idaho State kicked No. Dakota's ass; UCD is kicking Cal Poly's ass; anybody is probably kicking Norfolk State's ass...the Cat's offense is one-dimensional and Sac St made some really good half time adjustments to shut the Cats running game down.

Back