• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cats - Sac State

Ursa Major said:
jodcon said:
That should do it. I have to admit this has become the most enjoyable BYE week I can remember.

Our staff should get a lot of insight from this game also which will help next week.

And I still have get to browse the BN GDT and I'm sure a bunch of ranting threads later.

Good times.

Should be a quiet week around here as far as visitors from the east.

That will be refreshing, and the Sac guys that post here are pretty cool also.

jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:
jodcon said:
That should do it. I have to admit this has become the most enjoyable BYE week I can remember.

Our staff should get a lot of insight from this game also which will help next week.

And I still have get to browse the BN GDT and I'm sure a bunch of ranting threads later.

Good times.

Here we go boys!!!!

I wonder how much shit angry man broke watching this game. Good time to be a drywaller in the Gellatin Valley :thumb:

Kadeezy said:
jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:
jodcon said:

Good times.

Here we go boys!!!!

:lol:

Kadeezy said:
jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:
jodcon said:

Good times.

Here we go boys!!!!

:thumb:

So I thought I heard the announcers indicate the SAC O line has not given up a sack to an FCS team! Anyone else hear that? I hope our D can pressure and sack the SAC QB

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
jcu27 said:
I think Griz will shut Sac st down. We got a pretty damn good team. MSPoo sucks badly. But sac is legit. Probably 3rd best team in the big sigh.

I like you’re enthusiasm, and hope you’re right. This sac team looks a bit too solid to hope for a blowout, but I didn’t think we’d blow out ISU either

Well might not necessarily blow them out but I believe we will make them one dimensional and hold them to less than 24 points. I think we win by 2+ tds. I fully believe The Griz are a top 4 team nationally. Maybe better. From everything I've saw out of the fcs this year, we are a force to be reckoned with. I also knew all year long Blowzmen blows. Men. Weak ass schedule played to their advantage and our fairly tough schedule has made us better. I think the Oregon game really helped our team.

jcu27 said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
jcu27 said:
I think Griz will shut Sac st down. We got a pretty damn good team. MSPoo sucks badly. But sac is legit. Probably 3rd best team in the big sigh.

I like you’re enthusiasm, and hope you’re right. This sac team looks a bit too solid to hope for a blowout, but I didn’t think we’d blow out ISU either

Well might not necessarily blow them out but I believe we will make them one dimensional and hold them to less than 24 points. I think we win by 2+ tds. I fully believe The Griz are a top 4 team nationally. Maybe better. From everything I've saw out of the fcs this year, we are a force to be reckoned with. I also knew all year long Blowzmen blows. Men. Weak ass schedule played to their advantage and our fairly tough schedule has made us better. I think the Oregon game really helped our team.
+1 :thumb:

Back