• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

spuds at psu

Portland State now leads 3-0 midway through the 3rd in one of the best executed games I’ve ever seen.

But on the bright side, the junior high facilities look as though they're in tip top shape. :thumb:

Well, when you can see them through the blurry fuzz on the shitty pluto broadcast that is.

EverettGriz said:
But on the bright side, the junior high facilities look as though they're in tip top shape. :thumb:

Well, when you can see them through the blurry fuzz on the shitty pluto broadcast that is.
You need a better router. Crystal here. Except for the TelaTubby. They can't get him in focus.

Dmontanagrizzlies said:
EverettGriz said:

You need a better router. Crystal here. Except for the TelaTubby. They can't get him in focus.

Router's fine, thanks. Everything else I stream is perfect.

EverettGriz said:
Dmontanagrizzlies said:
EverettGriz said:

Just a light rib Everett
:thumb:

EverettGriz said:
Dmontanagrizzlies said:
EverettGriz said:

Ogden has given Pluto direct orders to weaken the signal in and around Milcreek as punishment for EG's insolence.

Paytonlives said:
When is the last time ANY Big Sky game went to the half tied at ZERO

I watched some of this game...it was ugly...I want the time I spent watching added back onto my allotted time on earth.

Dmontanagrizzlies said:
17-0 PSU 6:14 4th Q

Idaho's QB looks a little tubby. No judgment however.
[/quote

Huh, glad I'm not the only one...he looks like he used to play guard in high school (although he was pretty nimble and threw a pretty good ball)

PDXGrizzly said:
Spud fans sound like they are about to collectively slit their wrists...

I remember a few years ago, when the same peckerheads were crowing that they would dominate the FCS....

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back