• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

How will Choach react to his next loss?

How Will Choach React to His next Loss?

• Blame an assistant coach?

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • Blame an offensive player?

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Blame a defensive player?

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Blame a kicker?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get a surgical procedure done for another half-assed ailment?

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Ask for another extension?

Votes: 23 31.9%
  • bobcats Suck?

Votes: 65 90.3%

• Total voters
Ursa Major said:
Write-in votes accepted.
Write-in: Big points for the coach for being in the heads of so many people on eGriz.

FTC, but just stop with the Bobcat threads, for God's sake. :x

Settle a bet for me, fellas: What is sexier? (a) Being unable to pass, or (b) the MSU/Choach-endorsed MILF Romp Camp?

CDAGRIZ said:
Settle a bet for me, fellas: What is sexier? (a) Being unable to pass, or (b) the MSU/Choach-endorsed MILF Romp Camp?

I'm going to go with Choach's cleavage.

I'm guessing he'll have a press conference and explain how good the Scats will be next preseason

Blame the nutritionist, they forgot to give the team a warm saucer of milk for breakfast! We are just about to find out!

Ends up admitting to getting beat by a better team.
All of original post end up accurate with emphasis on bobcats suck, Choate admits publicity “bobcats suck”

CDAGRIZ said:
He will blame gout. He just seems like a big gout guy to me.

I'm thinking jaundice. He's got the purines under control with the choke cherry juice. The whites of his eyes are yellowing though.

#checkyourliver

IdaGriz01 said:
Ursa Major said:
Write-in votes accepted.
Write-in: Big points for the coach for being in the heads of so many people on eGriz.

FTC, but just stop with the Bobcat threads, for God's sake. :x

I'm in agreement with IdaGriz on this

Diesel said:
Ends up admitting to getting beat by a better team.
All of original post end up accurate with emphasis on bobcats suck, Choate admits publicity “bobcats suck”

Did he really say this? Ha! No better way to secure the devotion of your players than to say they aren’t as good as other players.

Back