• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cats - Sac State

jcu27 said:
I think Griz will shut Sac st down. We got a pretty damn good team. MSPoo sucks badly. But sac is legit. Probably 3rd best team in the big sigh.

I like you’re enthusiasm, and hope you’re right. This sac team looks a bit too solid to hope for a blowout, but I didn’t think we’d blow out ISU either

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Definitely going to be a battle next week. Going to be a completely different kind of game though. We have an offense that can score a lot of points in a hurry. MSU just cannot put up points against good defenses. They need a QB

Yes and how many years has Choate been the coach? Can’t recruit and develop decent QB’s!! Their fan base will have to face reality after today.

It's the trail of tears out of buffalo W.W's in helena right now after the last S.S. TD. I'm loving it! All the cat fans wearing jerseys got up and left around me....course it may have been BC I stood up cheered and clapped for S.S.... :clap: :thumb: :D :lol:

The sideline reporter keeps talking about how much the Cats have improved and what a great job the coaching staff has done. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back