• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cats - Sac State

Hard to really tell if Sac State is that good. Cats secondary is bad. Their offense is putrid and very one dimensional. Sac may be good OR the Cats are as bad as many have been saying.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Chode is in panic mode. His team is being exposed. The lack of a QB is glaring. It’s astonishing really that they have such a tough time figuring out that position

I knew this was going to happen. Talked about it in another thread.

I think Griz will shut Sac st down. We got a pretty damn good team. MSPoo sucks badly. But sac is legit. Probably 3rd best team in the big sigh.

Anyone want to call csus and tell them to cut the shit. They’re playing the best defense of all time right now.

I missed this whole drive because Pluto randomly switched me to some other channel and then froze up. I regret saying any nice things about you Pluto.

Definitely going to be a battle next week. Going to be a completely different kind of game though. We have an offense that can score a lot of points in a hurry. MSU just cannot put up points against good defenses. They need a QB

Back