• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Choach says...

jodcon said:
bgbigdog said:
jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
That's a lot of butt stuff in two sentences.

I've noticed lately that FlyAssing has steadily become one of the biggest dipshits from Cat nation on here, approaching the collie molester as king of the hill...or pond as you would have it.

Point of clarification? Is the collie molester the same waste of space as nurse dogshit3? Anyone heard anything from longtermcatfan - is he still active over on rodeo nation? Thanks, I’ll hang up now & listen for my answer.

I honestly can't remember that guy's name, anybody else know? Nothing he said was worth remembering.

doc3kgt

Collie molesting prick

Buttegrizzle said:
EverettGriz said:
Can ANYONE read Flyingasses' post, and NOT picture the infamous Angry Man wearing his 3-sizes-too-small puke blue sweatshirt??

Angry Man! Somebody please repost!!!

I couldn't find the Angry Bobcat Fan. I found this, though.

c2YnOLo.jpg

CDAGRIZ said:
I’m just wondering if there is anyone among us, anyone at all, who could do a “Choach Says” parody to the lyrics of “Jane Says” by Jane’s Addiction. Something like this:

Choach says
“I’m done with forward pass.
We always throw a short hop.”
He hides, the sexy playbook.
Says, “I don’t owe the base nothing.
But, if, they will question me, tell them, buy my shit again, we’ll pass the ball tomorrow.”
We’re gonna pass tomorrow.

Nothing like that? OK.

[media]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xh-5FI21s6M&list=RDxh-5FI21s6M&index=1[/media]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

CDAGRIZ said:
Buttegrizzle said:
EverettGriz said:
Can ANYONE read Flyingasses' post, and NOT picture the infamous Angry Man wearing his 3-sizes-too-small puke blue sweatshirt??

I couldn't find the Angry Bobcat Fan. I found this, though.

c2YnOLo.jpg
Fear not, men. I keep a copy in my safety deposit box at the bank. Just need to figure out how to get it downloaded off a 3.5 floppy disc.

AllWeatherFan said:
Everett, you should start a poll asking eGriz posters if they agree with Choach that Travis Jonsen running the ball three times in a row is "sexy."

I think you can put FlyCastingCat down as a "yes."

Copper Griz said:
Richard Cranium said:
FlyCastingCat said:
Hot DAMN!! I simply can not wait until the Cats shit pile Sneed and relentlessly rush the football straight up Bob's cleft asshole. When all your stomachs drop to your asses with the realization that you will lose the 4th straight brawl, I will be here to remind you just how uniquely stupid you all are. Discuss.

Love shit talk from the lil snot nose ooops baby brother, who got the old mans half shot at the age of 54. Here are some fun facts snot nose!

Since 1986 the Griz have won 25 times, cats have won 8.

Of the cats 8 wins only 1, yes ONE has been by double digits and that was by 10! The other wins were by: 3,7,5,9,7,7 and 2 (the 1 yard line fumble by a Freshman) at the end of the game!

The 8 cat wins have been by an average 6.25 points.

Of the Griz 25 wins, 20 were by double digits, yes TWENTY! The double digit win margins were by: 31,48,14,15,17,12,12,35,21,46,25,11,16,21,32,14,26,14,24 and 19.

The 25 Griz wins have been by an average 19.32 points!

So when Coach Hauck says he wishes there were 5 quarters in this game so we can kick the shit out of the cats some more, he means it. This year I can assure you he will do it to, no mercy will be given this year. The renewal of the annual trail of tears begins again in 2019!

In other words - Bobcats suck and really this is not even a rivalry. This year won’t be pretty for the Cats. They give one dimensional a new meaning. When do the Griz play Idaho? That is a rivalry game.

Yep, they really suck, this one dimensional thing will never work. Yep, they are 5-1 and #6 in the polls. Terrible. I think you guys said the same thing last year that it won't be pretty for the Cats this year. Oh no, it is not even a rivalry. Just about everyone in the State is tuned into it. Go figure!

EverettGriz said:
YES!!!

Thank you, MMF!!

Hah - praise be to our overlord Google. The only thing that would make it better would be if someone was able to find the gif / really short 3-5 sec. video clip where you see his chest heaving and a slight head shake from rage.

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
EverettGriz said:
YES!!!

Thank you, MMF!!

Hah - praise be to our overlord Google. The only thing that would make it better would be if someone was able to find the gif / really short 3-5 sec. video clip where you see his chest heaving and a slight head shake from rage.

The video IS the best

Htowngriz said:
What's better: that guy or the cowpoke flipping the double birds at the '97 game?

Close, but I think it is the "double-bird" by a finger. Mostly due to him holding the double-bird to the camera for a few seconds, then shrugging like "welp, what can you do", THEN the camera moving away from him. :lol:

EverettGriz said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:
EverettGriz said:
YES!!!

Thank you, MMF!!

The video IS the best

Better than Growler dancing around and picking his butt?

cclarkblues said:
EverettGriz said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:
EverettGriz said:
YES!!!

Thank you, MMF!!

The video IS the best

Better than Growler dancing around and picking his butt?

That was not in the "good" category at any level

Ursa Major said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:
Buttegrizzle said:
EverettGriz said:

I gotchu, Fam!

images
Nice work MM! It only took me 3 hours to find it and upload it.

That gentleman looks awfully mad. My hope is that he didn’t go home and do the “Bobcat Fan Thing” about which we all know.

Back