• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Choach says...

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
FlyCastingCat said:
Hot DAMN!! I simply can not wait until the Cats shit pile Sneed and relentlessly rush the football straight up Bob's cleft asshole. When all your stomachs drop to your asses with the realization that you will lose the 4th straight brawl, I will be here to remind you just how uniquely stupid you all are. Discuss.

That's a lot of butt stuff in two sentences.

I've noticed lately that FlyAssing has steadily become one of the biggest dipshits from Cat nation on here, approaching the collie molester as king of the hill...or pond as you would have it.

He’s almost replaced Poorgriz and BullShit33 for biggest ass hat. I am starting to wonder if Poorgriz switches his name to Flyassing as he’s been pretty quiet and non existent since his Bauman prediction of one of best QBs in league went to shit on game 3 as well as his team not looking so hot.

FlyCastingCat said:
Hot DAMN!! I simply can not wait until the Cats shit pile Sneed and relentlessly rush the football straight up Bob's cleft asshole. When all your stomachs drop to your asses with the realization that you will lose the 4th straight brawl, I will be here to remind you just how uniquely stupid you all are. Discuss.

You really add to the conversation. Thanks for stopping by. :ugeek:

FlyCastingCat said:

..you my friend need to scale back on the MEDS..take a little walk and breathe in some fresh air!
..BTW what player do we have named BOB?

Can ANYONE read Flyingasses' post, and NOT picture the infamous Angry Man wearing his 3-sizes-too-small puke blue sweatshirt??

FlyCastingCat said:

Love shit talk from the lil snot nose ooops baby brother, who got the old mans half shot at the age of 54. Here are some fun facts snot nose!

Since 1986 the Griz have won 25 times, cats have won 8.

Of the cats 8 wins only 1, yes ONE has been by double digits and that was by 10! The other wins were by: 3,7,5,9,7,7 and 2 (the 1 yard line fumble by a Freshman) at the end of the game!

The 8 cat wins have been by an average 6.25 points.

Of the Griz 25 wins, 20 were by double digits, yes TWENTY! The double digit win margins were by: 31,48,14,15,17,12,12,35,21,46,25,11,16,21,32,14,26,14,24 and 19.

The 25 Griz wins have been by an average 19.32 points!

So when Coach Hauck says he wishes there were 5 quarters in this game so we can kick the shit out of the cats some more, he means it. This year I can assure you he will do it to, no mercy will be given this year. The renewal of the annual trail of tears begins again in 2019!

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
FlyCastingCat said:

I've noticed lately that FlyAssing has steadily become one of the biggest dipshits from Cat nation on here, approaching the collie molester as king of the hill...or pond as you would have it.

That’s exactly how I would have it. The collie-molesting Bobfan is next level, however.

HookedonGriz said:
jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
FlyCastingCat said:

He’s almost replaced Poorgriz and BullShit33 for biggest ass hat. I am starting to wonder if Poorgriz switches his name to Flyassing as he’s been pretty quiet and non existent since his Bauman prediction of one of best QBs in league went to shit on game 3 as well as his team not looking so hot.

Totally forgot about Poor’s Bauman Tracker! What does he have to do from here on out to meet the assertion? 700 ypg and 8 TDs pg? Seems possible...

CDAGRIZ said:
HookedonGriz said:
jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Totally forgot about Poor’s Bauman Tracker! What does he have to do from here on out to meet the assertion? 700 ypg and 8 TDs pg? Seems possible...

Hahaha it may be even more now to reach the lines poorgriz laid out! Made me realize quickly how little that guy knows about the game. He ruined himself with that nonsense.

HookedonGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
HookedonGriz said:
jodcon said:

Hahaha it may be even more now to reach the lines poorgriz laid out! Made me realize quickly how little that guy knows about the game. He ruined himself with that nonsense.

:clap: :clap: They're a shameless lot. He'll be back soon.

I’m just wondering if there is anyone among us, anyone at all, who could do a “Choach Says” parody to the lyrics of “Jane Says” by Jane’s Addiction. Something like this:

Choach says
“I’m done with forward pass.
We always throw a short hop.”
He hides, the sexy playbook.
Says, “I don’t owe the base nothing.
But, if, they will question me, tell them, buy my shit again, we’ll pass the ball tomorrow.”
We’re gonna pass tomorrow.

Nothing like that? OK.

[media]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xh-5FI21s6M&list=RDxh-5FI21s6M&index=1[/media]

Richard Cranium said:
FlyCastingCat said:

Love shit talk from the lil snot nose ooops baby brother, who got the old mans half shot at the age of 54. Here are some fun facts snot nose!

Of the cats 8 wins only 1, yes ONE has been by double digits and that was by 10! The other wins were by: 3,7,5,9,7,7 and 2 (the 1 yard line fumble by a Freshman) at the end of the game!

Of the Griz 25 wins, 20 were by double digits, yes TWENTY! The double digit win margins were by: 31,48,14,15,17,12,12,35,21,46,25,11,16,21,32,14,26,14,24 and 19.

So when Coach Hauck says he wishes there were 5 quarters in this game so we can kick the shit out of the cats some more, he means it. This year I can assure you he will do it to, no mercy will be given this year. The renewal of the annual trail of tears begins again in 2019!

In other words - Bobcats suck and really this is not even a rivalry. This year won’t be pretty for the Cats. They give one dimensional a new meaning. When do the Griz play Idaho? That is a rivalry game.

:lol:
Copper Griz said:
Richard Cranium said:
FlyCastingCat said:

In other words - Bobcats suck and really this is not even a rivalry. This year won’t be pretty for the Cats. They give one dimensional a new meaning. When do the Griz play Idaho? That is a rivalry game.

:lol:

I think Choach’s pretend lexicon is rubbing off on the fan base. He likes to make up his own words, phrases, definitions, etc. and they eat it up. My neighbor was talking about how a lot of “one dimensional” QBs have been champs. But it made no sense. What dimension is RSVB? He can’t throw OR run, so...
Here’s another example. He was crowing on and on about “just wait until you see the ‘diamond package.’”
I asked him wtf that was and he proceeded to describe the ole Wing-T.

I think Choach’s pretend lexicon is rubbing off on the fan base.

Please don't use coach Ron Choach and "rubbing off" in the same sentence. The romp camp was designed to do away with that need.

EverettGriz said:
Can ANYONE read Flyingasses' post, and NOT picture the infamous Angry Man wearing his 3-sizes-too-small puke blue sweatshirt??

Angry Man! Somebody please repost!!!

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
FlyCastingCat said:

Point of clarification? Is the collie molester the same waste of space as nurse dogshit3? Anyone heard anything from longtermcatfan - is he still active over on rodeo nation? Thanks, I’ll hang up now & listen for my answer.

bgbigdog said:
jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
FlyCastingCat said:

Point of clarification? Is the collie molester the same waste of space as nurse dogshit3? Anyone heard anything from longtermcatfan - is he still active over on rodeo nation? Thanks, I’ll hang up now & listen for my answer.

I honestly can't remember that guy's name, anybody else know? Nothing he said was worth remembering.

Buttegrizzle said:
EverettGriz said:
This guy?
images.jpg

EverettGriz said:
garizzalies said:
Buttegrizzle said:
EverettGriz said:
This guy?
images.jpg

No, but that's a solid repost, nonetheless.

Ok... I can deal with the Coach bashing, and the name calling, and the parody song lyrics (I am working on my "Choach says" lyrics today)... But I will NOT have you Besmirch the good name of "Hairy Back Guy"...

Back