• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Does anybody know?

SaskGriz

DONOR
Sorry if I'm asking already answered questions.
Caught the first half of the game yesterday. Instead of claiming close contact or fluid transmission with those in the know, I'll ask questions based on real life views from row 6. Does anybody have an idea on #6 Jackson Pepe, #62 Dylan Eichmeyer, #63 Trevor Welnel, #65 Gerritt Bloemendaal, #68 Cody Kanouse, #72 Connor Quick, #79 Esai Longoria, #83 Nick Germer

Also looked to me in the first half that; Grossman (walking boot?), Babros and Nagler didn't take a snap despite being on the depth charts. Any word from anybody on Tolliver?

Jackson Pepe was in a walking boot, the other guys are a mystery, I’ve not seen or heard from Tolliver all year, Also we should be getting Vinyard and Lorenzo Brown back this week.

grizfan1984 said:
Jackson Pepe was in a walking boot, the other guys are a mystery, I’ve not seen or heard from Tolliver all year, Also we should be getting Vinyard and Lorenzo Brown back this week.

are Vinyard and Brown injured, grades, discipline or what ???? we could use the help on the d/line.

krammer said:
grizfan1984 said:

are Vinyard and Brown injured, grades, discipline or what ???? we could use the help on the d/line.
I believe Vinyard had grade issues from what I heard, and Brown was suspended due to a fight.

SaskGriz said:
Caught the first half of the game yesterday. Instead of claiming close contact or fluid transmission with those in the know, I'll ask questions based on real life views from row 6. Does anybody have an idea on #6 Jackson Pepe, #62 Dylan Eichmeyer, #63 Trevor Welnel, #65 Gerritt Bloemendaal, #68 Cody Kanouse, #72 Connor Quick, #79 Esai Longoria, #83 Nick Germer

Also looked to me in the first half that; Grossman (walking boot?), Babros and Nagler didn't take a snap despite being on the depth charts. Any word from anybody on Tolliver?

Finally got to see the replay of the game, Eichmeyer, Welnel, Bloemendaal, Quick, and Longoria were all there. I think Longoria is on the convert team so he sees the field a bit. Grossman and Babros were sitting with the Red Shirts in the stands. Brown was there as well. Didn't see Toliver or Vineyard. And thanks for the updates on Pepe, Kanouse, and Germer.

SaskGriz said:
SaskGriz said:

Finally got to see the replay of the game, Eichmeyer, Welnel, Bloemendaal, Quick, and Longoria were all there. I think Longoria is on the convert team so he sees the field a bit. Grossman and Babros were sitting with the Red Shirts in the stands. Brown was there as well. Didn't see Toliver or Vineyard. And thanks for the updates on Pepe, Kanouse, and Germer.
Babros is listed as having participated in the game.

kemajic said:
SaskGriz said:
SaskGriz said:

And yet he can very clearly be seen wearing his #56 jersey sitting and cheering in the stands. Germer is also not on the participation list and yet clearly played the last series. That participation list seems to be a guess and nothing more.

SaskGriz said:
kemajic said:
SaskGriz said:
SaskGriz said:

And yet he can very clearly be seen wearing his #56 jersey sitting and cheering in the stands. Germer is also not on the participation list and yet clearly played the last series. That participation list seems to be a guess and nothing more.

Wouldn't that be what counts on the eligibility for a redshirt? You shouldn't be guessing whether a player has played for 4 games or not.

cclarkblues said:
SaskGriz said:
kemajic said:
SaskGriz said:

Wouldn't that be what counts on the eligibility for a redshirt? You shouldn't be guessing whether a player has played for 4 games or not.
Yeah I hope there is a more accurate list being kept somewhere else.

Back