• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cats at WIU

signedbewildered said:
FG AG St

At the very least this game should be a reality check for bozos fans

It won’t. They’ll be over here reminding us of 2009 when we squeaked by a 1 win Idaho state right before a running the table through the playoffs and into the title game. If anything, from their perspective this is a win indicative of their greatness. They’ve finally reached the point that they can win ugly lol

AG picks up the third (or fourth) 1st down of the drive. Eating away the clock. Unfortunately, they have all been on WIU penalties. AGs best offense is the Leathernecks defense.

FG Scats

Da Boyz Mom said:
The announcers just said "there's a great crowd". :lol: :lol: :lol:

My favorite.... " they'll burn a time out while they they let the clock run down" hahha :lol:

Cats pulled out the win but looked like absolute crap. They are going to lose some games even with their creampuff schedule this year.

Announcers saying that MSU is primed for the playoffs already and looking like a championship team..... If that's what a championship team looks like, I like our chances! Wow.

Go Griz!

EverettGriz said:
WIU will not win 2 games all year. They’ll be lucky to win any.

As will South Dakota. They looked downright terrible on defense today. That NAIA defensive coordinator may be in over his head.

grizeyes said:
Announcers saying that MSU is primed for the playoffs already and looking like a championship team..... If that's what a championship team looks like, I like our chances! Wow.

Go Griz!

No shit :lol: that’s Regoddamdiculous

Back